New Diana vs #1 Gunter

Daingerfield357

I’m a Gunter fan(not die hard though) and want to see them do it all again. But if this ND can pull this out, I will be very proud to have been there to witness the fight. They have went from bottom to top with no stops in between, and when kids do that it’s exciting! Go Tigers, but good luck to ND!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a quick last-minute offensive efficiency comparison.  Both impressive.

New Diana is getting in the end zone every 9.2 offensive plays while Gunter is getting in the end zone every 6.4 offensive plays.  Ignoring all extra points, conversions, defensive/special teams scores, and only considering touchdowns scored by the offense, New Diana is scoring 0.65 points per offensive play while Gunter is scoring 0.94 points per offensive play.

Gunter's defense and special teams often hands their offense a short field to work with, so the offenses here are probably closer than what these numbers show.

I thought the temperature in this game would stay in the mid-40s.  I hope that's all I will be getting wrong in this one.  Good luck to both.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:15 AM, BlueDuroc said:

Last year Canadian gave Gunter the toughest challenge on the road to the championship.  Canadian has an outstanding passing game that will bid them well again this year.  

Don't underestimate Gunter's passing defense, they are no pushover's and the D-backs will be ready.  My prediction is Gunter will easily will this one and will pick at least 2 balls probably more.  This game will be a preparation for Canadian - Gunter's season is setting up nicely. 

Wishing no injuries for either team.

Gunter 48  New Diana 6

Interception Gunter - I predicted at least 2

Gunter 7  ND 0