Teague vs Rockdale Region 3 Championship

player73

Going to be one hell of a showdown between these two Friday night, both teams clicked at the right time and have been playing exceptional football lately. This game could obviously go either way but I see this one being decided up front. Teague has a good mix of size along with speed, and I believe that this will be Rockdale's biggest test up front all season. 

11 minutes ago, Tigers89 said:

Going to be one hell of a showdown between these two Friday night, both teams clicked at the right time and have been playing exceptional football lately. This game could obviously go either way but I see this one being decided up front. Teague has a good mix of size along with speed, and I believe that this will be Rockdale's biggest test up front all season. 

Congrats to Rock in their big win over West. Rock by 8 points over Teauge.  Teauge one dimensional on offense, you stop the running game the Teauge QB can't beat you.

Mr Crawford will have a great game on the outside, Crawford will be the difference in this game.

Don't blow this one Coach Miller. Win this one, it will  help in the job hunt, to up the teacher retirement. 

Rockdale is balanced on offense and come at you on defense coach miller does a fine job with those boys over there.

Rockdale weakness is up front on both sides of the ball but it isn't much of one. Both teams really don't have a weakness and that is why they are here for the region 3 finals!

If Teague can keep locklin in the pocket and continue to play great in the secondary this might be another blow out win for Teague but if locklin gets loose this will come down to the wire.

I will watch film and give yall a better prediction later this week but my gut is saying right now...

Teague 49

Rockdale 28

1 minute ago, bulldogs99 said:

Congrats to Rock in their big win over West. Rock by 8 points over Teauge.  Teauge one dimensional on offense, you stop the running game the Teauge QB can't beat you.

Mr Crawford will have a great game on the outside, Crawford will be the difference in this game.

Don't blow this one Coach Miller. Win this one, it will  help in the job hunt, to up the teacher retirement. 

Crawford hasn't been guarded by a secondary like he will see Friday. A Heard or T heard will be on him all night and it will battle between them. Yalls X factor is number 88 if yall can get him and locklin going it will be a good game but if not Teague runs away with it.

This will be a great game both teams are balanced and playing great football at the right time. The key to stopping teague is stopping their runningback or at least limiting his big play ability. Rockdale completely took away West running game in the second half if they do the same thing next week i can see Rockdale pulling away late.

Rockdale 42-34

3 hours ago, K1nG said:

This will be a great game both teams are balanced and playing great football at the right time. The key to stopping teague is stopping their runningback or at least limiting his big play ability. Rockdale completely took away West running game in the second half if they do the same thing next week i can see Rockdale pulling away late.

Rockdale 42-34

Won't be able to take it away.....bc when ya think you do Satterwhite pulls out and hits #13 or #3 our two D1 commits down the field....we are to balanced to be stopped just gotta hope to contain them.

1 hour ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Won't be able to take it away.....bc when ya think you do Satterwhite pulls out and hits #13 or #3 our two D1 commits down the field....we are to balanced to be stopped just gotta hope to contain them.

Im sure Teague has some good Wrs, but i dont think the Qb will be able to beat Rockdale by heself thats why i said stopping the Rb will be key

If you're Rockdale, you want Teague throwing, however it may be.  Cameron simply could not do that at all and Teague ran through, around and over the defense the entire night.  Unlike Cameron, Rockdale has progressed throughout the year, and that obviously showed in the win over West. 

Locklin is very big for the Rockdale running game, but I believe this is a game where the likes of Crawford and Lehmkuhl are going to have to have some big plays through the air.  Teague's main strength are the lines.  

Rockdale has around 10 interceptions on the year and crawford only has 1 that tells you about the secondary . I believe Locklin will have a great game spreading the wealth hes big moves around well in the pocket and is able to make plays finding his recievers.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, K1nG said:

Rockdale has around 10 interceptions on the year and crawford only has 1 that tells you about the secondary . I believe Locklin will have a great game spreading the wealth hes big moves around well in the pocket and is able to make plays finding his recievers.

That's good but this is the best team you will face to date.

I am still sold Franklin was the best overall team y'all had in your District. Yall might be playing your best ball but still probably get beat by franklin. 

If you thought Franklin was a physical team you havnt seen anything yet!

16 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

I was shocked that yall didnt throw the ball more last night

Actually didn't need to as the run game was clicking but when we did throw it was very efficient when did throw. Plus we were controlling the clock with the run game. Tayvis Coleman had another 200 yard game. 

12 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

That's good but this is the best team you will face to date.

I am still sold Franklin was the best overall team y'all had in your District. Yall might be playing your best ball but still probably get beat by franklin. 

If you thought Franklin was a physical team you havnt seen anything yet!

I have to disagree, I believe Rockdale is better now  because The Rock can throw and run. 

13 hours ago, K1nG said:

Locklin is a great player no doubt, not everyday you get a move in as talented as he is. Not sure y'all would in this round without him. 

35 minutes ago, player73 said:

I have to disagree, I believe Rockdale is better now  because The Rock can throw and run. 

If we didnt get key players hurt we would have been in the game.... In the first half when we did throw the ball we did just fine.... But when the players started goin out our passing and running game got weaken

13 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

If we didnt get key players hurt we would have been in the game.... In the first half when we did throw the ball we did just fine.... But when the players started goin out our passing and running game got weaken

Can't remember if it was you or Paskyem said y'all had a stable of running backs. # 4 did complete a couple of passes but then y'all put the passing QB in and I think we saw how that all worked out. 

2 minutes ago, player73 said:

Can't remember if it was you or Paskyem said y'all had a stable of running backs. # 4 did complete a couple of passes but then y'all put the passing QB in and I think we saw how that all worked out. 

15 40 38 7 and 4 are all of the running backs that get alot of touches take out 38 and 7 that leaves you with 15 40 and 4.... In our type of offense you need a stable of running backs which we had to start using running backs that dont get alot of touches or big game play and it ended up being our down fall... Not only that but we lost our baylor commit on the line

I believe that the winner of the rockdale/teague game will be the state champion in 3A D1.... Great on both sides of the ball both are balanced on offense.... Reg 3 is not down this year like i have been hearing all year... Just bc Cameron is down does not mean everyone is down in the region..... Winner will take state imo