6A Division II State Quarterfinals: Longview vs Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (12-1) vs Lufkin Panthers (11-2)  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/09/2017 at 07:00 AM

26 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Found this pic randomly, still rooting for the lobos. But a bad omen for sure

IMG_4496.PNG

Yep. And, you "RANDOMLY" out of all pictures available between Lufkin and Longview used this one...... Okay. If, it's a bad omen and you're pulling for us then why post it??? 

See how I caught your A in another lie. You can fool them other folks but, I know Good and Damn well you ain't really pulling for Longview. You've apparently got some axe to grind. I am assuming it's with the administration, though. All I can tell you is keep applying. I didn't get the job I always wanted either.

1 minute ago, Quick said:

Yep. And, you "RANDOMLY" out of all pictures available between Lufkin and Longview used this one...... Okay. If, it's a bad omen and you're pulling for us then why post it??? 

See how I caught your A in another lie. You can fool them other folks but, I know Good and Damn well you ain't really pulling for Longview. You've apparently got some axe to grind. I am assuming it's with the administration, though. All I can tell you is keep applying. I didn't get the job I always wanted either.

Yea quick you got me haha. Go back to the game room and practice playing Clue with the other kiddies. 

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

Yea quick you got me haha. Go back to the game room and practice playing Clue with the other kiddies. 

Yeah. Don't get mad at me 'cause I know you have deep prayers that we get eliminated. Everyone else just ain't caught on to you yet.

All they have to do is read your previous posts. It ain't that hard. But, you're entitled to root against us. Just quit the act is all I am saying.

Just now, Quick said:

Yeah. Don't get mad at me 'cause I know you have deep prayers that we get eliminated. Everyone else just ain't caught on to you yet.

All they have to do is read your previous posts. It ain't that hard. But, you're entitled to root against us. Just quit the act is all I am saying.

Bro, everyone has caught onto him. He's been banned from here several times. We just try to ignore him as best we can.

Just now, Quick said:

Ok I'll play along, give me Mr. green in the ballroom with the rope. 

Nothng in any post I've ever made could lead you to the ridiculous conclusion that I am a Longview hater. Your delusion is grand and laughable.