Centerville (10-3) vs. San Augustine (13-0)

SAWolfman

Who Wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/09/2017 at 01:00 AM

Saw C'ville against Thrall and was thoroughly unimpressed.  That was 8-9 weeks ago, only the 5th game of the season, so a lot could have changed, but I just cannot see them overcoming SA.  If 99 is out, C'ville is out of the playoffs.  42 is a hoss, but don't believe he can carry them on his own and C'ville QB doesn't have a good enough arm to do much through the air. 

1 hour ago, scd708 said:

Realignment could get interesting.  San Augustine, Joaquin, Tenaha, Timpson, Shelbyville and Garrison all be 2A D1 and should be in one district but you never know.  This would be interesting after this year's playoff results though.  I know Joaquin got out early but that's not all that typical, but Timpson, Tenaha, and SA playing in regional final games this weekend and Garrison got put out last week. 

SA will go south.  Add Beckville with the above teams mentioned.  

1 hour ago, scd708 said:

Realignment could get interesting.  San Augustine, Joaquin, Tenaha, Timpson, Shelbyville and Garrison all be 2A D1 and should be in one district but you never know.  This would be interesting after this year's playoff results though.  I know Joaquin got out early but that's not all that typical, but Timpson, Tenaha, and SA playing in regional final games this weekend and Garrison got put out last week. 

There’s a lot more to consider than just those 6. Beckville and Harleton are dropping down as well. I feel pretty certain about us, Tenaha, Timpson and Garrison being in a district, but the rest is a toss-up. I could easily see SA and Shelbyville going south, especially since WH and LL are going D2. It will be interesting for sure. 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

There’s a lot more to consider than just those 6. Beckville and Harleton are dropping down as well. I feel pretty certain about us, Tenaha, Timpson and Garrison being in a district, but the rest is a toss-up. I could easily see SA and Shelbyville going south, especially since WH and LL are going D2. It will be interesting for sure. 

Would you think alto replaces LL in 12 

1 hour ago, Lion1996 said:

Would you think alto replaces LL in 12 

I think we’re going to see a big shakeup. I don’t think the districts will look anything like they currently do. There’s a whole lot more going on than just the movement in East Texas. 

1 minute ago, SAWolfman said:

They aren't the only team that have monsters playing...

Im sure their not but that's the two I've seen this year, im sure SA has great athletes as well otherwise they wouldn't be undefeated... Good luck to your boys friday