Most Unlikely School in the Regional Finals?

etfootballguru

Tough call...ND rolls up arguably the most Tradition rich schools in the State in Daingerfield, a one time state champion in Paul Pewitt, most athletic team in East Texas in Winona, Leonard and the strong (hit you in the mouth) Country boys in Jacksboro. Timpson was 5-5 last year and 2-8 in 2015. ND was 0-10 and then 3-7 last year. 

Homer vote: ND

9 minutes ago, HTaylor said:

Tough call...ND rolls up arguably the most Tradition rich schools in the State in Daingerfield, a one time state champion in Paul Pewitt, most athletic team in East Texas in Winona, Leonard and the strong (hit you in the mouth) Country boys in Jacksboro. Timpson was 5-5 last year and 2-8 in 2015. ND was 0-10 and then 3-7 last year. 

Homer vote: ND

Calling Winona the most athletic team in east texas lost you any points you had going for you.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, EastTex45 said:

Which team has better chance of getting past this week and moving on ND or Timpson?

Dang!!! That may be a thread all it’s own. Both will be hard pressed to advance. Tenaha with the athletes, Gunter with the system. 

1 hour ago, Lambo said:

Calling Winona the most athletic team in east texas lost you any points you had going for you.

Dont think were the most athletic team but plenty of speed and talent, just to undisciplined and unfocused... Maybe next year we can improve

2 minutes ago, jett2010 said:

Dont think were the most athletic team but plenty of speed and talent, just to undisciplined and unfocused... Maybe next year we can improve

I assure you that Winona is as athletic as anyone...I should have said as athletic as anyone in 3D DII in my earlier comment 

1 minute ago, HTaylor said:

I assure you that Winona is as athletic as anyone...I should have said as athletic as anyone in 3D DII in my earlier comment 

Yeah I agree with you tons of athleticism you can see it all over the field just not used to its best potential..... We get all our skilled players back next year

44 minutes ago, jett2010 said:

Seen film of them... Scary atleast in a scrimmage.