panamamyers on SETX

HearEmaGrowlin

You are only telling part of the story.  The conversation was how they would do against higher classification.  He was referring what they would look like against bigger Houston schools (Katy..etc)  

You took a small part of that conversation and spun it over here...smh

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

You are only telling part of the story.  The conversation was how they would do against higher classification.  He was referring what they would look like against bigger Houston schools (Katy..etc)  

Idc who they are they wouldn't hold carthage to negative production.

43 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Somebody needs to talk some sense into panamamyers on SETX.

He’s saying there are many many teams in the Houston area alone who’d destroy Carthage and hold them to negative offensive production until the opposition called the dogs off of Carthage.

Silsbee v Carthage thread on SETX. 

😡

Lord knows no Beaumont area team would

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

Soooo it was "fake news" huh?

42 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

I know he was talking about higher classifications. Still needs his head examined. There are not tons of teams in Houston alone who’d hold Carthage to negative yards until they allowed them to gain positive yards by playing backups.

no fake news 

57 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Oh my gosh guys, I am not telling only part of the story. Please read my posts. I know he was talking about larger classifications and I am saying he’s still wrong.

Yes later you admitted he was talking about the higher classification, but thats not how you started this thread.  

To say Carthage would struggle offensively against a Katy or Galena Park NS is not that crazy of a statement.  

I looked over there and I don't think there are 50 6a teams that would dominate/embarrass Carthage or even 20 teams in Houston. But for sure Carthage wants zero part of the top 20-30 of 6a. Who cares anyway. Carthage has an enrollment of 794, and plays ball in class 4a D1 where they have a 27 ppg average margin of victory this season. I don't know why we need to compare with the higher classes. Carthage plays in its class for a reason. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

I looked over there and I don't think there are 50 6a teams that would dominate/embarrass Carthage or even 20 teams in Houston. But for sure Carthage wants zero part of the top of 6a. Who cares anyway. Carthage has an enrollment of 794, and plays ball in class 4a D1 where they have a 27 ppg average margin of victory this season. I don't know why we need to compare with the higher classes. Carthage plays in its class for a reason. 

Reading that thread on the other site but I think a Carthage fan was the first to claim they could handle most teams in the state, regardless of classification.

24 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Next thang we know, Greezy is gonna tell us Tenaha can beat those 6A Houston area schools also. Lol. 

Just kidding Greezy. 

Don't tempt him... He'll be out front of Tenaha High school in the mornin with picket signs that say "We Want Allen!" "Katy ain't got nothin!" Or "Jerry Jones fears Tyner!"

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Nooooooo.  They would probably dominate those big boys in 6A. 😎

As I stated earlier.... the unbridled enthusiasm shown by some of us Carthage Bulldog fans is addictive... please take what we say with a dose of salt! Or just do like most people who are not Dawg fans & roll your eyes;(🙄)

After all,  this just a sports forum; it ain't The Gospel......😋