panamamyers on SETX

HearEmaGrowlin

6 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

You are only telling part of the story.  The conversation was how they would do against higher classification.  He was referring what they would look like against bigger Houston schools (Katy..etc)  

You took a small part of that conversation and spun it over here...smh

+1

14 hours ago, Lambo said:

Idc who they are they wouldn't hold carthage to negative production.

Wow! you have no idea! WOS would give Carthage all they want, but to say the bigger schools couldn't stop Carthage is ridiculous. Katy, Aledo, heck even PAM would keep Carthage from getting past the 50yard line.  Beating Silsbee should have been a given! Just be glad your not in DII or you would have been airing up the roundball last Friday!!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

38 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

Wow! you have no idea! WOS would give Carthage all they want, but to say the bigger schools couldn't stop Carthage is ridiculous. Katy, Aledo, heck even PAM would keep Carthage from getting past the 50yard line.  Beating Silsbee should have been a given! Just be glad your not in DII or you would have been airing up the roundball last Friday!!

This is inaccurate.

Now, I need to set the record straight.

To all of you who get so bent out of shape about comparing schools from different classifications; I wasn’t saying Carthage would beat all of the 5A and 6A teams in the state.

What I do say is none of them would hold Carthage to negative yards.

As BB12 said, I am excited about our Bulldogs.

Boys, they only put 11 on the field on each play like everyone else. Just because you’re Katy or Allen doesn’t mean you’re entire starting lineup is going to play D1 college football.