Great East Texas Shootout

Cougar12345

Boys teams: Brownsboro, Mineola, Grace, Arp, Royse City, quinlan Ford, Kerens, Frankston, Gladewater, Winona, Kaufman, van, Malakoff, lapoynor, Athens, bullard, Crockett, MP Chapel Hill

girls Teams: Brownsboro, Crandall, Pine Tree, Gladewater, Palestine, alba golden, Longview, grace, lapoynor, Mabank, Sunnyvale, Kilgore, Lindale, kerens, Texas High, Winona, bullard, harmony, Athens, all saints, Mineola, Canton, grapevine, Jacksonville, Malakoff, whitehouse, Chapel Hill, Marshall, Hallsville, van, stephenville 

franklin used to hold a tournament this big but it has shrunken alot over the years only about 8 teams play in it now ever year but they come from different parts of texas... Deep south, up north, west, east and central.... Our tournament is playing right now i have seen rains, port aransas(if thats how you spell it), grapeland, iola, ponder, ect.

1 hour ago, GP22 said:

Boys teams: Brownsboro, Mineola, Grace, Arp, Royse City, quinlan Ford, Kerens, Frankston, Gladewater, Winona, Kaufman, van, Malakoff, lapoynor, Athens, bullard, Crockett, MP Chapel Hill

girls Teams: Brownsboro, Crandall, Pine Tree, Gladewater, Palestine, alba golden, Longview, grace, lapoynor, Mabank, Sunnyvale, Kilgore, Lindale, kerens, Texas High, Winona, bullard, harmony, Athens, all saints, Mineola, Canton, grapevine, Jacksonville, Malakoff, whitehouse, Chapel Hill, Marshall, Hallsville, van, stephenville 

Where are they having it?

Well one school of kids that stayed at the best western in franklin got a treat when they woke up to go eat breakfast.... Sittin down eating was drew brees and the kids were in awe.... They didnt bother him they let him eat and he was impressed with how they handled themselfs so he took pictures and signed autographs for the whole team.... This kids will never forget these moment in little franklin texas

On 12/8/2017 at 1:20 PM, Cougar12345 said:

I attended yesterday and today.

Some very good basketball being played.

Winona boys basketball are a JOKE.... Bad.... Feel for the kids.

I saw them the other day vs Kerens. 

I will not sit here and put the kids down (just not me), but could not figure out why the coach just sat there, and sat, and sat, without coaching his team. He might as well been a spectator sitting in the stands. I would have been all over them kids....JS. could be different because that is the only game I saw of theirs.

Hate to hear that about Winona. I had really hoped for the kids that the new coach would make a difference.

I made a suggestion for a hire last year, but I don't know that he applied.  I don't  know him personally, but I have been impressed watching him numerous times over the past few years. Maybe he would come down 155 if it were open. 

32 minutes ago, pancakemachine said:

Hate to hear that about Winona. I had really hoped for the kids that the new coach would make a difference.

I made a suggestion for a hire last year, but I don't know that he applied.  I don't  know him personally, but I have been impressed watching him numerous times over the past few years. Maybe he would come down 155 if it were open. 

hoach strong aint coming to winona.gone get over that