4A Div 2 Semifinal Pleasant Grove vs Graham

orangethunder1

Semi final in Frisco Star  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to the Final?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2017 at 12:30 AM

31 minutes ago, Steerman88 said:

Both of these teams will see the best team they have played all year this will not be a blowout either way it goes.

PG is loaded. And while I'd like to agree with you....PG is a monster on a mission that I don't think will be denied. And I got news for ya, you better bring some help with ya on over to smoaky if you intend to try to argue your case cuz the PG fans and the fans of everybody they've beat out will simply tell you, naw sir. Get ready to get beat down.

• Like 2

I have seen the Hawks play several games in his year, but have never seen a team play like that, as a team overall. 

The 2nd half of the Argyle game 2009 comes to mind, but that was mostly Antonio Graves taking things into his own hands. 

This was the entire team. They held back the vaunted Cardinal offense, and put up an offensive showcase yet again. 

This Graham team will be more passing, but our secondary held up against LE’s air bombardment ok, so I am sure Coach will know what to do. And the kiddos will take it to heart in execution. 

9 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

PG is loaded. And while I'd like to agree with you....PG is a monster on a mission that I don't think will be denied. And I got news for ya, you better bring some help with ya on over to smoaky if you intend to try to argue your case cuz the PG fans and the fans of everybody they've beat out will simply tell you, naw sir. Get ready to get beat down.

First of all every team is on a mission and second of all if you think PG is gonna walk in and blow Graham out you are gonna be in for a big surprise.

• Like 1

MEL    PG

First Downs    15    18

Yards Rushing    29-151    51-367

Yards Passing    232    127

Passes A-C-I    38-15-0    8-6-0

Fumbles-Lost    2-1    0-0

Penalties    7-62    5-45

Punts-Avg.    4-29.8    2-44.0

22 minutes ago, Steerman88 said:

First of all every team is on a mission and second of all if you think PG is gonna walk in and blow Graham out you are gonna be in for a big surprise.

Big surprise, maybe. 

How does the Graham D-line look?

Graham beat Hirschi and Stephenville this year - that says they ain’t chopped liver. 

Saw Graham play Carthage a few years ago and that was one of the best coached teams I have ever seen. Don’t know if any of those coaches are still there or not though. 

2 hours ago, Steerman88 said:

This will be a hell of a game gonna be a lot of points scored, Graham’s D has gave up some points last week but a lot of people don’t realize there safety who leads team in tackles has been out.

Your safety leads the team in tackles? lol Folks don't ever get that far back behind our line...

3 hours ago, orangethunder1 said:

I’ll say

Graham 58 Pleasant Grove 2 

So our defense pushes them back into the endzone? That sound right but add the two and that is closer to what we will score. 

1 hour ago, Steerman88 said:

We don't lose. You can't mess with destiny. Details to come.

5 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Graham beat Hirschi and Stephenville this year - that says they ain’t chopped liver. 

Saw Graham play Carthage a few years ago and that was one of the best coached teams I have ever seen. Don’t know if any of those coaches are still there or not though. 

Where are Hirschi and Stephenville? You're dealing with a BEAST Texas team now. You can't really compare the regions, we grow them a little different out here.