4A Div 2 Semifinal Pleasant Grove vs Graham

orangethunder1

Semi final in Frisco Star  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to the Final?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2017 at 12:30 AM

13 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Question for you more impressive PG or Carthage. 

I think it’d be a helluva game. Graham is no Carthage but I was way more impressed with Pleasant Grove than I was with Carthage last week. But I’ve only seen one game from both of them so who knows. Henderson would’ve had a field day with this Graham squad if that tells you anything about the level of competition watched tonight. 

3 minutes ago, HSfootballfan2345 said:

PG secondary can’t tackle in space. Graham just not very athletic. If pG plays WOS next week, I’m telling you guys now, they are a different animal. 

Don’t sleep on Wimberley. Meeks can sling it and from what I’ve seen he gets protection. 

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

How on earth did Tatum hold this team to 21

For one,  we are the only team on the schedule that completely took away that little fly sweep they run with the wing,  and we got pressure on the QB and our secondary played disciplined for a change. Absolutely no one else has managed that. We also moved our D1 6'3 295 lb LT and 6'3 285 lb RT to defense to a company our 6'5 235 lb DE up front and it was enough to somewhat slow the inside game down. Was all for nothing though....our offense was no match for their defense. We threw for about 180 yards but might have had 10 yards on the ground. PG is a monster up front on defense. 

Just now, 1utexfan said:

Graham was averaging 58 points coming into this game. Only 7 tonight. 

I think two over throws and a under throw might have kept some points off the board for them. 

I said it earlier in the year. PGs front 7 is good enough to make up for the back 4 that’s just so so.