4A Div 2 Semifinal Pleasant Grove vs Graham

orangethunder1

Semi final in Frisco Star  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to the Final?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2017 at 12:30 AM

12 minutes ago, batmaker02 said:

Yeah Batmaker02 is back!! Been laying low on you guys... Now here go another Tatum Eagle talking bout a game that was a month ago. Stop utilizing PG for a forum to talk about a 3-7 Team. Whatever adjustments you talking bout y'all madd is garbage. We took y'all lightly cause of the record y'all had. Tatum woke up a sleeping giant. End of story! You really didn't do squat!!

👀

Congrats PG on the big win. Hoping for one more big win. 

Pas for a Carthage / PG game, that might be a discussion after the season if both teams won state. I'll let that IF play out first, and than I think us Gilmer folk and Gladewater folk (who played both) can weigh in on our opinions. 

But right now let's keep this thread on PG's victory and trip to state championship. Well earned and congrats, PG. 

3 minutes ago, CasualObserver70 said:

Congrats PG on the big win. Hoping for one more big win. 

Pas for a Carthage / PG game, that might be a discussion after the season if both teams won state. I'll let that IF play out first, and than I think us Gilmer folk and Gladewater folk (who played both) can weigh in on our opinions. 

But right now let's keep this thread on PG's victory and trip to state championship. Well earned and congrats, PG. 

Agreed, & Respectfully leave this thread... Congrats PG! 👌

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Congrats to PG on reaching the finals. Well deserved. 

And heaven forbid someone say something negative about them. 

Maybe PG was just warming up, but your Tatum boys manage to keep the Hawks to a minimum of 21 points. Less then anyone else in the playoffs so far. 

From one of my fans on some forum... rb585 "From an obviously unbiased super-genius on another forum:" Feel free to crosspost this one too sweetie.

On 12/9/2017 at 12:03 PM, PGDad said:

Rbs don't usually get to our secondary. Our D line is quick, smart, strong, experienced, and eat RBs up the middle all day. Our LBs make a lot of tackles at the line of scrimmage and in the backfield. 2,000 yards Rbs from your region wouldn't get a grand in east Texas.

Yeah, we remember you guys at that Tournament. 

Poppy and Dee from LE and that QB from SH was pretty good. 

Yup, all those backers have flak cannons for arms.

I've watched all of Graham's highlight videos and they most definitely have some kids that can play. Unfortunately, when I watch those games, I just don't see PG letting 90% of those plays happen.

We don't let people score. There has not been one easy touchdown scored against us all year. Graham doesn't have much size and I see our defense doing what they do. Blanketing folks and rolling over people at every level of the field. The QB will have no time to pass, the safeties and corners will paint the WRs any color they want, the LBs will be in your face and causing trouble all night, and the D line will have no problem shedding blocks and making tackles.

Offensively, it's the same thing. Your D line doesn't have the size, speed, or the scheme to handle the Hawks perfect execution of our Wing-T. 21 made a statement last week with that powerful stiff arm, last night he did it twice in a row on the same play. That's gotta be the best stiff arm of the year, can't wait to see the highlight. We are focused and will play better every week. They played pretty perfect last night. WRs got open easily, the running game couldn't be stopped, we ran several different backs with success. Good to see 22 getting back in form.  The linemen...pancakes...The Hawks line can feed ya'll  more pancakes than IHOP. 

I think the Hawks take this one by 4 TDs or more. Graham wouldn't have made it out of our District.

Sure this was written with emotion but it was honest. I didn't have to embellish or exaggerate, it was the easiest post I've ever written. All I had to do was describe what the Hawks do. When I said the Steers wouldn't have made it out of our district, I wasn't slamming Graham...I was praising our district and our region and especially this Hawk team. They are special and it was great to see them back in action once again. Much respect to the Steers, they were a great opponent and grats on an awesome season but...

We can still get better. We made a few mistakes, missed a few opportunities, and everyone still has room to get better. We have a week to close that gap, I bet we close it and pass that sucker up. More believers coming our way next week. Gotta watch some WoS...

Not even a competition Graham was wayyyyyy over rated they are super slow!! I saw the Bushland film and thought they looked bad. Then I watched their HIGHLIGHTS and was scepticle. Turns out they were not even close to a challenge.  That QB for Graham just had a huge reality check and so did all those other super slow players for Graham. PG didn't even break a sweat to beat this wayyyyy over rated team. I am so ashamed that I doubted my team.. I should have known better!!

7 hours ago, batmaker02 said:

Yeah Batmaker02 is back!! Been laying low on you guys... Now here go another Tatum Eagle talking bout a game that was a month ago. Stop utilizing PG for a forum to talk about a 3-7 Team. Whatever adjustments you talking bout y'all madd is garbage. We took y'all lightly cause of the record y'all had. Tatum woke up a sleeping giant. End of story! You really didn't do squat!!

He asked, i told him. I've done nothing but support PG through their run and hope they win it all.  

7 hours ago, CardinalsRedRed said:

Only one so he must just hate life. The rest around me and ones I spoke to were awesome and very humble. Let’s go PG represent and get that SC. See y’all at AT&T stadium to support y’all.

Or it could be batlicker?

7 hours ago, Crawford said:

Maybe PG was just warming up, but your Tatum boys manage to keep the Hawks to a minimum of 21 points. Less then anyone else in the playoffs so far. 

Gotta find a bright spot in a dark season somewhere lol.

• LOL! 1