• (14-0) La Vega Pirates
    • (14-0) Carthage Bulldogs

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s the 5th round of the playoffs with a berth in the SC game on the line.  We should be a little nervous but we should also be confident in our team and our abilities.  We are not supposed to roll o

Then there's This.......😳😜🤣

They do a good job if you can tolerate the Garrett wrecker service first down and the Hal’s ac red zone attempt or the farmers state bank extra point or the Tyson’s sack or the bull dawg stop tackle f

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Carthage by 21. Unless they get people ejected

Haha I don't think they'll have the problem against anyone other than Hendo. 

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Haha I don't think they'll have the problem against anyone other than Hendo. 

I think your right, but I was just using that as a disclaimer. Protecting my pick is a must.

They manned up on us and we said "we're just going to run our rock" coach willie williams said. We're going to do what we do.  We put a few things in we weren't executing well.  So we went back to being who we are."  

17 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Neither team will score over 30 in this one.  Make your predictions accordingly!

If I was a betting man, I'd bet more than 30 points are scored by 1 of those 2. 

3 minutes ago, DTrump said:

Just depends on the injuries for La Vega before I make a prediction.

Also Carthage ejections for picking fights. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

FYI - Don’t forget the post game actions at last year’s CS vs LV Regional Finals game.

Yea La Vega for sure does stuff like that. Y'all might want to refrain from those activities this week. 

6 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Yea La Vega for sure does stuff like that. Y'all might want to refrain from those activities this week. 

😳🤣😳🤣🤣🤣🙄Translation: You so CRAAAAZZZY...! Just wondering... by chance, was yo' momma standin' up when you were born & maybe you fell & bumped your head???🤣

• Thumbs Down 1
24 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

😳🤣😳🤣🤣🤣🙄Translation: You so CRAAAAZZZY...! Just wondering... by chance, was yo' momma standin' up when you were born & maybe you fell & bumped your head???🤣

She wasn't but she was def tough enough too. I'm young enough to have been born in a hospital like the rest of the reasonably aged people in this world. Thanks for your concern.