Carthage vs Waco La Vega at The Star Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:30 PM

ctown94

Carthage vs La Vega  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-0) La Vega Pirates
    • (14-0) Carthage Bulldogs

13 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

She wasn't but she was def tough enough too. I'm young enough to have been born in a hospital like the rest of the reasonably aged people in this world. Thanks for your concern. 

Lol...I was born in a hospital too; Please define "reasonably aged people."

Heres my concern.  I know alot of their players in '15 were sophomores and im having a problem convincing myself theyve gotten worse at playing football.  But i do know this,  the Dawgs are definately better than then.  Im curious to find out the status of cobb and whoever else may have been hurt last night.

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Also Carthage ejections for picking fights. 

Man get the heck outta here. Buncha salty wannabes on this board. Everybody mad cause Carthage ran over their teams this year. Y'all don't worry about Ingram. Best most humble kid on the team. Young man has handled everything with the utmost respect. You sir are a DA.

Just now, BulldogBacker12 said:

Man get the heck outta here. Buncha salty wannabes on this board. Everybody mad cause Carthage ran over their teams this year. Y'all don't worry about Ingram. Best most humble kid on the team. Young man has handled everything with the utmost respect. You sir are a DA.

Haha no one is mad but you. I  never said he was anything, or made any comment about the kid personally. Carthage fans be angry.  Y'all started a brawl as two Carthage fans and multiple Henderson fans have said. But I'm the DA. Ok man, denial is a terrible look on you. 

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Haha no one is mad but you. I  never said he was anything, or made any comment about the kid personally. Carthage fans be angry.  Y'all started a brawl as two Carthage fans and multiple Henderson fans have said. But I'm the DA. Ok man, denial is a terrible look on you. 

Naw you just on a message board making SA remarks about a Carthage team, and acting like them starting fights is a pattern of behavior. Nothing about denial. Your just being your typical troll self. Your hate for Carthage starts to really shine at this time of the year. Still hurt from 2013. I bet you were throwing a temper tantrum in the stands like yalls coach did on the sideline.

Naw you just on a message board making SA remarks about a Carthage team, and acting like them starting fights is a pattern of behavior. Nothing about denial. Your just being your typical troll self. Your hate for Carthage starts to really shine at the time of the year. Still hurt from 2013. I bet you were throwing a temper tantrum in the stands like yalls coach did on the sideline.

Oh you sound upset man. Y'all did start a scrum and then I did some friendly banter after that. You seem to be the only one that got their panties in a wad about it. Calm down man and relax. It's Saturday, go have a beer and hang out with family.  Go fishing or something. Y'all are still winning games and fights, there is no reason to be so upset.

4 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Oh you sound upset man. Y'all did start a scrum and then I did some friendly banter after that. You seem to be the only one that got their panties in a wad about it. Calm down man and relax. It's Saturday, go have a beer and hang out with family.  Go fishing or something. Y'all are still winning games and fights, there is no reason to be so upset.

I didn't say who started it and who didn't. I'm sure both parties played there parts. I don't fish. I don't drink. I work. You are just a lame. Posting stuff on a public board, and then stepping back and saying it's friendly banter. Nothing friendly about the stuff you posted. That stuff was meant to take a shot at this team and the program. You are a known Carthage hater, and cannot stand the success they have. Just own it.

I didn't say who started it and who didn't. I'm sure both parties played there parts. I don't fish. I don't drink. I work. You are just a lame. Posting stuff on a public board, and then stepping back and saying it's friendly banter. Nothing friendly about the stuff you posted. That stuff was meant to take a shot at this team and the program. You are a known Carthage hater, and cannot stand the success they have. Just own it.

"But muh feelings"  "I feel like muh Carthage is getting attacked"

haha