Carthage vs Waco La Vega at The Star Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:30 PM

ctown94

Carthage vs La Vega  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-0) La Vega Pirates
    • (14-0) Carthage Bulldogs

2 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

You don't read very well do you. I said y'all didn't play sloppy last week. However, gotta play better against Kennedale

2 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

You don't read very well do you. I said y'all didn't play sloppy last week. However, gotta play better against Kennedale

One more week. You have one more chance to get the pick right.  

2 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

If the Dawgs don’t turn the ball over in the first half, it is 35 to zip at half time. Gotta clean that up this week. The Dawg D proved they are the best defense in 4A. LeVega great team, but their giving up 9 points a game got blown out the water tonight. K Ingram had 210 yards rushing tonight. 

What if LV doesn't turn it over? They had three turnovers in the half. A pick, fumble and downs.

N/M you will be on Tatum's bandwagon next year.

10 minutes ago, DTrump said:

What if LV doesn't turn it over? They had three turnovers in the half. A pick, fumble and downs.

N/M you will be on Tatum's bandwagon next year.

The Dawg turn overs was not caused by the LV Defense. 

Every one of the Dawg turn overs were was caused by the Dawgs. 

The LV turn overs was caused by the Dawg defense. 

What banwagon are you talking about Dchump, I played for Carthage in the seventies. I pull for Tatum because I went to school there until third grade. Moved to Carthage in the fourth. Grandfather was on Tatum school board for over twenty years. Now run your mouth. 

Great game LaVega! I thought this was going to be one of those "Cardiac Football" games, & the Pirates didn't disappoint in the least! Nothing to hang your heads about, each of you gave 110% & literally scared th' b'geebers out the Visitors side of "The Star!"😳😱 👍🏼 Maybe we can do this again next December.....

• Like 1