Carthage vs Waco La Vega at The Star Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:30 PM

ctown94

Carthage vs La Vega  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-0) La Vega Pirates
    • (14-0) Carthage Bulldogs

41 minutes ago, dean1345 said:

Sounds like Waco LaVega wears them down with large offensive lineman and the three headed monster. This is the kind of team that would do well with play action passes.

They sound alot like that three headed monster from Rusk county that fell hard a few weeks ago....😏

7 minutes ago, dean1345 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

They sound alot like that three headed monster from Rusk county that fell hard a few weeks ago....😏

I believe Waco LaVega will be much more competitive.....😎😎😎😎😎

17 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Probably so; Competition is supposed to much better at this point! "Easy games" are a thing of the past & it becomes "Cardiac Football" the rest of the way.❤️👌

I don't know if I can handle a game like last year in The Star. That game was like riding a roller coaster for 4 hours straight, I was wore out after that game. I can only imagine what the players and coaches felt like at the end of that battle.

• Like 1

I just can't see any defense, even one as physically dominant as La Vega, holding this Carthage offense down for long. There's just no way to defend all the things Carthage can do on offense, consistently. And if La Vega plans on beating Carthage by running the football, well good luck with that.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

I just can't see any defense, even one as physically dominant as La Vega, holding this Carthage offense down for long. There's just no way to defend all the things Carthage can do on offense, consistently. And if La Vega plans on beating Carthage by running the football, well good luck with that.

Preach!!!👌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CDAWG68 said:

I don't know if I can handle a game like last year in The Star. That game was like riding a roller coaster for 4 hours straight, I was wore out after that game. I can only imagine what the players and coaches felt like at the end of that battle.

That game was awesome, I was so jacked up!..