6A Division II State Semi-Final: Longview (13-1) vs Hewitt Midway (14-0)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (13-1) vs Hewitt Midway Panthers (14-0)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Hewitt Midway in a close one
    • Hewitt Midway in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2017 at 12:00 AM

35 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Word on the Midway campus is the Lobo players (QB) are talking a bunch of yang. We love it. All the Killeen schools do the same

You're full of #### Shawn, but nice try.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shawn said:

Word on the Midway campus is the Lobo players (QB) are talking a bunch of yang. We love it. All the Killeen schools do the same

Be prepared, my friends. There is a reason why every who's who in college football were at every one of our spring practices. 

Really????

Word on the street is everyone who is part of the who's who, should have been in Longview and not wasting their time with frivolous schools... Lobo's gon run amuck and blemish those reports that went back to those college campuses.. People gonna be looking for new employment Saturday... Hahahaha.. Question one from those coaches will be, who knew Haynes King had these skills? Correct answer should be... Everyone in Longview! And for future reference, those fbs scouts should write down Mr. Anderson's name, it's gonna be spoken alot in the next year.. Had he not been injured, it would already be in their book.. chain out ...

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

9 hours ago, Shawn said:

Word on the Midway campus is the Lobo players (QB) are talking a bunch of yang. 

I had no clue that South Waco was full of a bunch of lyers. Our QB doesn't have any social media of any sort, so how would they know that he is talking noise? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 85lobooldschool said:

07, I'm staying in Colleyville all week taking some instructor training.  Is there any games Thursday or Friday worth watching?

I’m headed to Pleasant Grove vs Graham at the Star on Thursday.

Im busy Friday night or I’d be going to Carthage vs La Vega too. That one should be really good.

12 hours ago, Shawn said:

Be prepared, my friends. There is a reason why every who's who in college football were at every one of our spring practices. 

Hahahah

You literally could’ve picked any other player but no, you picked the one guy who not only doesn’t have a single social media account but you also picked the coach’s son who...yea in no way would ever be talking smack.

Coach King has made a point to his players to stay off social media this week, so you word on the street is utter bull.

The only people on social media talking smack are your players and your students, which i guarantee our players will see come Saturday before the game.

But be prepared, my friend. We are not Killeen.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

I had no clue that South Waco was full of a bunch of lyers. Our QB doesn't have any social media of any sort, so how would they know that he is talking noise? 

Not only that, but he's as humble and gracious as you'll find a kid that age. Nobody on the team is talking smack. This guy's trying to conjure up some drama, but it ain't happening. Fake news! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LoboFan07 said:

You literally could’ve picked any other player but no, you picked the one guy who not only doesn’t have a single social media account but you also picked the coach’s son who...yea in no way would ever be talking smack.

Exactly. 

Pretty funny interview with King here: http://www.kltv.com/story/37054214/explosive-plays-have-been-key-to-longviews-run-deep-playoff-run