6A Division II State Semi-Final: Longview (13-1) vs Hewitt Midway (14-0)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (13-1) vs Hewitt Midway Panthers (14-0)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Hewitt Midway in a close one
    • Hewitt Midway in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2017 at 12:00 AM

6 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

I'm also well over 80% in pick em in the playoffs...Just sayin

Lol, I wasn't knocking your football knowledge Matt, I think you are awesome!:clap: I was simply pointing out that Longview has overcome the odds before and definitely have the ability to win this football game. You know, one of those don't get discouraged because the experts picked against you type things.

In the original picks at the beginning of the playoffs you picked KC as your state champion and had them beating Midway to get there. Longview overcame a lot of "stuff" in the KC game, made lots of mistakes and still seemed in control of the game after the 1st quarter. Based on the way Longview has played in the playoffs, I believe that they actually matchup better against Midway than they did against KC, not to mention that Longview is more healthy now than against KC. 

No one in this state believes Midway is beatable. No one in this state believes Midway will lose to Longview.

Except Longview.

Its been this way all season long. Why is anyone shocked by it? 

From ETSN questioning if we’d even make the playoffs and JT being picked #1 in district, on. It’s been this way all year. 

Longview has to earn their respect, like always.

Beat Midway.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CF21 said:

Didn't they all pick Klein Collins over Longview? Just sayin

That's cause they go by what's on paper instead actually looking into these teams.

They see all of the D1's Midway has compared to Longview which is probably leading them to believe Longview doesn't have the talent that Midway has. Boy are they in for a surprise. 

Best TE on the field is actually Jaylin Brown from Longview, not Priebe from Midway even though Priebe has all of the offers and attention. That's just one of several examples.

• Like 1