Kemp vs Brock

bluetopper

Kemp vs. Brock  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to state????

19 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

nah I will need a lonestar

Well Kemp went as far as I thought they would but Brock was clearly the better team, Kemp made too many mistakes to beat a team like Brock, the thing I like about Brock is they come right at you with nothing fancy with no fake handoffs, they simply pitch it to a RB and say... hey stop me...

1 hour ago, TJ89 said:

Well Kemp went as far as I thought they would but Brock was clearly the better team, Kemp made too many mistakes to beat a team like Brock, the thing I like about Brock is they come right at you with nothing fancy with no fake handoffs, they simply pitch it to a RB and say... hey stop me...

Oh man I didn't know it was last night! I hate to see it was that lop sided but hey Kemp should be very proud of what they did this season.....top 4 team in the state for sure!!! Brock is a tough team and I believe Yoakum wins over rockdale so the state title game will be 2 teams who will run right at each other.....cant wait for it!

5 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Oh man I didn't know it was last night! I hate to see it was that lop sided but hey Kemp should be very proud of what they did this season.....top 4 team in the state for sure!!! Brock is a tough team and I believe Yoakum wins over rockdale so the state title game will be 2 teams who will run right at each other.....cant wait for it!

Will this be the last game played next Thursday?