Aggie98

Kennedale vs Carthage  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-1) Kennedale Wildcats
    • (15-0) Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Which reminds me.  Im sure this has been asked before, but before the website update when someone gave a "like" etc you could see who it was.  Now itl doesnt show.  Am i missing something?

Yep ;). I find it far more interesting anonymous 

Just now, trueblue32 said:

I'm a HP, Carthage, and PG supporter, not a troll though  sorry carthDawg, you r wrong again.  I don't care about many other teams, except my hometown, which yall cannot figure out yet. 

Your " our dawgs" comments either nail it down, or make a complete Liar out if you...😏

3 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Haha  im pretty young dude  heck  you still can't even figure out what town I'm from, bahahaha  you got me all over the map brah  hahaha I am rolling

I’m not really that concerned with where you’re from. But go ahead and think I am if it makes you feel better. 

9 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Heck naw man  you r getting further off now  Newark is a ghetto, SF is a weirdo haven, and Reno, nothing wrong with Reno  

Sounds like I was dead on with SanFran and Newark. One of Doomer’s ex-girlfriends future ex-husband’s baby mama used to work at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch bear Reno. Word is, you’s a regular there, and a big spender, but full of disappointment. But, hey, you can hear anything, right? 

• LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

CarthDawg, no one needs your "permission" to be a Carthage booster son.  

Actually, I checked. He’s the 3rd Vice President of the Bulldawg Boosters. 3rd VP is in charge of screening new applicants. So, if you are going to be an “official” Carthage booster, and not a wannabe, you do need his permission. 

Just now, trueblue32 said:

baaaaaahhhahahahahahahahah  82  you sureeeeee about that????  guess again.  Boy, you and CarthDawg sure have spent a lotta time on me today  you must  admire me or something  hahahaha

I can assure you it’s not admiration. Curiosity maybe, like paying to see the guy with three arms. 

3 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

You gotta forgive them they ain't used to the carthage love from a outsider. However, they secret love me posting about how great they are :airquote:

Who are you calling “they”? I’ve never been to a Carthage game in my life. I just work out of Carthage. I just know everyone from there. 

I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win!!! The Dawgs will be loose and having fun, I hope the seniors go out with a win and the rest of the team has a memorable experience. Defense wins the big games, the Dawg's defense will definitely play a big part in handing Kennedale their first Championship loss. Go Dawgs!!!