Aggie98

Kennedale vs Carthage  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-1) Kennedale Wildcats
    • (15-0) Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Lots of folks here do.  But he was compared to an nfl running back on sdc and folks went stupid about it.  He has really good vision, cutting ability and speed.  One thing texas needs to do is stack about 15lbs on him

I think its fair to compare his ability to that of Peterson at the HS level. All the tangibles. Big, strong, fast, vision, can catch the ball. Outstanding player

31 minutes ago, KildogDad said:

The 2s are in for Carthage?

Yes, they finally came into the game with 5 minutes left. 

14 minutes ago, KildogDad said:

Congrats Carthage. #1 from start to finish.

The TV guy just said pound for pound the best team in Texas. Really? They just won the state title. Duh! They're the best team in the state. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, sfacujackcat said:

Yes, they finally came into the game with 5 minutes left. 

The TV guy just said pound for pound the best team in Texas. Really? They just won the state title. Duh! They're the best team in the state. 

He was talking about all classes. 

Hence the “pound for pound”..

• Thanks 1

Just now, Eagleborn said:

He was talking about all classes. 

Hence the “pound for pound”..

I don't they're the best in Texas among all classes. When I was leaving the game down in Nac 2 weeks ago, Carthage fans were talking about bringing on Katy and Highland and how they could beat anyone. But I doubt that. In 4A yes. In the state? I don't think so. Deal is when someone like Highland Park or Manvel pounds at you and pounds at you, and their back gets tired. They simply bring in another DI back. They've got first teasers and second teasers that are Division I. Not just 1 player.

I don't they're the best in Texas among all classes. When I was leaving the game down in Nac 2 weeks ago, Carthage fans were talking about bringing on Katy and Highland and how they could beat anyone. But I doubt that. In 4A yes. In the state? I don't think so. Deal is when someone like Highland Park or Manvel pounds at you and pounds at you, and their back gets tired. They simply bring in another DI back. They've got first teasers and second teasers that are Division I. Not just 1 player.

You obviously don't know what they mean by "pound for pound"

Don't know what that means. Either you're better or worse than the other team. Pound for pound? Maybe Bulldog for Bulldog?

Amazing thing about Carthage is they are one of the smallest schools in their classification.  Very impressive great job Carthage.