Aggie98

Kennedale vs Carthage  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-1) Kennedale Wildcats
    • (15-0) Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

And smith got those yards only playing about 2 quarters in alot of games.  Probably couldve run for over 5k playing 4 quarters.  As far as ranking all the past dawg rb's im guessing there are no less than 10 that todays coaching staff would call "special."

Keyontay is no doubt the real deal... That said..... Dwight Smith will Always be The One That Got Away, in my opinion... Man , that kid was a BEAST!👌

10 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Keyontay is no doubt the real deal... That said..... Dwight Smith will be The One That Got Away, in my opinion... Man , that kid was a BEAST!👌

he was the one i was really anxious to see play on saturdays.  loved to run thru people and was fun to watch widen the gap when a d back was trying to run him down.  balous speed and power but had finess as well.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CtownBigDawg said:

You're forgetting Boo Beachum, Marlon Bolton,  Darren Collins and Kemmy Henderson. No doubt we have had a long list of great backs. 

Yeah, but unfortunately we’re talkng about the top RB’s to come thru Carthage. Nothing against those guys, the guys on my list were above them and are game changers. 

2 hours ago, bmoc said:

here's a question that may have been answered and i missed it but why in the heck were the teams NOT allowed on the field this weekend during the national anthem???  is that a Jerry World rule????    

Teams have a routine they go thru for 15 games, and now you make them change.........And most coaches and players feel it as an honor to be on the field for the anthem.......crazy to not let them....................Rockdale coach or admin must have a little power ------- of the 8 games I watched, they were the only team to be seen during the anthem, and they were just in the endzone, not on the sideline

20 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I talked to John Booty who played 9 years for the NFL Eagles, he agreed this Dawg team was great in all areas. He was a big time player from Carthage. 

Wonder what happened to Audrey McMillian, Dawg QB in 78 and all pro for the Vikings. 

He lives in Houston and his mom and Dad come to Almost every carthage game.

21 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I talked to John Booty who played 9 years for the NFL Eagles, he agreed this Dawg team was great in all areas. He was a big time player from Carthage. 

Wonder what happened to Audrey McMillian, Dawg QB in 78 and all pro for the Vikings. 

remember that game booty had in that playoff game out in west texas that we lost.  he had a great game as i remember.  

On 12/23/2017 at 7:22 PM, cowboyandchrist said:

I remember Audrey Mcmillan. He was a heck of an athlete.