Rockdale vs. Brock - 3A D1 State Championship

Tigers89

Rockdale vs Brock  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (12-3) Rockdale Tigers
    • (13-2) Brock Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2017 at 08:30 PM

26 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

Nice chatting with y'all this week Rockdale fans! Looking forward to watching Crawford's career progress next couple years. Unfortunately he will be playing against us when I see him lmao! If Locklin doesn't go D1 then coaches are really dumb. 

I think he has two offers one to kansas state and one for new mexico st

6 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

What a total dominance by Rockdale over a very good Brock team.  I really enjoyed watching Lochlin show his stuff and make 10 yd gains looks so easy.  

To be honest brock really wasn't that impressive to me... After rockdale woke up from being under the big lights it was all rockdale they shot them selfs in back to back drives in the 1st quarter then played like they have all year long

1 minute ago, lionpride08 said:

To be honest brock really wasn't that impressive to me... After rockdale woke up from being under the big lights it was all rockdale they shot them selfs in back to back drives in the 1st quarter then played like they have all year long

Yes.....by dominating first Yoakum and then Brock the same way. If that was not domination of a highly ranked team.....then what is, Huh???  Just look at the numbers and offensive plays.

What a season it was for the Tigers. Through all the ups and downs, these players/coaches stayed the course and handled adversity well all season. It showed tonight when Rockdale went down 21-0, the amount of poise from the players to not panic and go on to score 45 unanswered points. Again congrats to the Rockdale players and coaching staff, this one was well deserved. 41 years too long. Coach Miller has things headed in the right direction down in The Rock. 

13 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Yes.....by dominating first Yoakum and then Brock the same way. If that was not domination of a highly ranked team.....then what is, Huh???  Just look at the numbers and offensive plays.

Brock 21 to 0 and a ball control team, Brock had Rock  just where they wanted, but could not seal the deal. 

On 12/22/2017 at 1:16 AM, Tigers89 said:

What a season it was for the Tigers. Through all the ups and downs, these players/coaches stayed the course and handled adversity well all season. It showed tonight when Rockdale went down 21-0, the amount of poise from the players to not panic and go on to score 45 unanswered points. Again congrats to the Rockdale players and coaching staff, this one was well deserved. 41 years too long. Coach Miller has things headed in the right direction down in The Rock. 

Yes, a lot of coach credit has to go to Coach Miller and staff.  You guys have a good staff down there in Rockdale.  

On 12/21/2017 at 6:49 PM, wtxfootball said:

Lucklily for Brock their boys basketball team is unbelievable. Mark it down folks, Brock boys will win state in basketball. Came up a couple points short last year but I think they get the job done this time around. 

Great. Bet

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 11:57 PM, Yoe09 said:

Yes, a lot of coach credit has to go to Coach Miller and staff.  You guys have a good staff down there in Rockdale.  

My final post of the year is here, when we get the kind of coaching we need in Cameron we could be back where we need to be, almost anything would be an improvement of this wasted season, hopefully the changes I hear that are coming will come, theres a lot of time to see if that will happen, see yall next year when its football time again. Best of luck to everyone Happy New Year everyone. I would love to see the right thing done in Yoe Nation and its obvious what needs to be done.

On 12/22/2017 at 1:16 AM, Tigers89 said:

89 Miller staying in Rock or going. On a scale of 1-10  where do you have him. I have him  at 7 leaving the Rock for greener pastures. OC  takes over in Rock. Least he ain't a home town boy.