Seahawks @ Cowboys

Cowboys vs Seahawks  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2017 at 09:20 PM

13 minutes ago, stoneykelly said:

Sean Lee’s back and making that defense look good. Zeke looks like he dropped 20 pounds. If Tyron Smith is out we could have problems. 

True, but with Zeke back, Dak might get relief from the pressure. The RBs have done a decent job but Zeke can change a game plan.

Was it just me or did Bryant not look like he wanted to be there? Just didn't seem motivated.

1 minute ago, Golfingnut said:

True, but with Zeke back, Dak might get relief from the pressure. The RBs have done a decent job but Zeke can change a game plan.

Was it just me or did Bryant not look like he wanted to be there? Just didn't seem motivated.

He :cuss: me off all night long other than the great block he had on one of Dak's QB keepers. 

Pro Football Talk or somebody ran the numbers on Dez this year. His catchable ball rate is close to 50%. The other elite receivers (Antonio Brown types) are in the mid to high 70s. Yeah Dez is getting older but Dez has faced one of the toughest CB matchups of any WR this year. 

1 hour ago, stoneykelly said:

Pro Football Talk or somebody ran the numbers on Dez this year. His catchable ball rate is close to 50%. The other elite receivers (Antonio Brown types) are in the mid to high 70s. Yeah Dez is getting older but Dez has faced one of the toughest CB matchups of any WR this year. 

I get the tough matchups, but half the time Dez doesn't look like he is playing very hard. It's one thing to not be productive when he is up against a good CB, but another thing all together when he drops passes or gives up on routes.

6 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I get the tough matchups, but half the time Dez doesn't look like he is playing very hard. It's one thing to not be productive when he is up against a good CB, but another thing all together when he drops passes or gives up on routes.

Yup! That int was his fault, he pulled up. 

That INT was all Dak. He has his elbow to low which causes a longer release and he is trying to make up for it by a earlier release and he has had a lot of high throws this year. Not trying to say I am a super coach but if you watch it see how low the elbow and the football is before his throw. That ball was to high but I do agree he should of tried, but with the targets hits out there right now would you risk ending your job that pays you big money for a high ball like that?

It is so funny how all the Cowboy fans that loved Romo said he was trash at the end and how all the Dez fans all say how trash he is! You would be #### also if you have a QB that can not throw the deep fade. He has gotten better this year but Dez best route is the 15 Dig and did not get that throw once. He has gotten it a couple times and its been great. Dez is not a great slant WR period so why keep throwing it to him!! Just because a WR is great doesn't mean you can run every route great. 

6 minutes ago, rattler88 said:

That INT was all Dak. He has his elbow to low which causes a longer release and he is trying to make up for it by a earlier release and he has had a lot of high throws this year. Not trying to say I am a super coach but if you watch it see how low the elbow and the football is before his throw. That ball was to high but I do agree he should of tried, but with the targets hits out there right now would you risk ending your job that pays you big money for a high ball like that?

Yes, because they are paying me the big money to catch passes, not decide when I might get hit too hard. When you start worrying about target hits, it's time to retire. Can't play with fear.

How about the flea flicker? Dak Prescott put the ball in the one place Terrance Williams couldn’t make a play on the ball.....his hands. TWill was a good deal in free agency contract wise. He’s a body catcher with bad hands. If Ridley is the BPA at 17 that’s a upgrade over Brice Butler in turn over TWill.