Seahawks @ Cowboys

Cowboys vs Seahawks  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2017 at 09:20 PM

Just now, Golfingnut said:

All he does is complain and throw fits on the sideline. Then he either drops balls, fumbles or doesn't finish routes that end in interceptions. Cowboys don't need the distraction. 

I totally agree. I've been his supporter in the past. Not anymore. I think I'm done with him. 

No production from him after all the complaining he does....it's actually anti-production. It'd be different if he complained and then produced. 

@#$&# Diva that no shows!! 

Everything was falling into place for the Cowboys, and they gave the game away.  Stupid penalties and turnovers ruined our chances, and now Seattle looks like they'll make the playoffs.  I agree that we have to get rid of Dez and Jason Garrett.  This season was completely unacceptable.  

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

Hhhmmm...that is interesting. Wonder what his contract status is? Free agent after this season? 

It’s not a good situation between Thomas and Seattle right now. The talks of retiring at the start of the season. Bad locker room relationships with teammates. Now this? I think Thomas is doing his best to work his way out of a declining team in Seattle. You have the makings of a good young secondary in Dallas. Add a veteran playmaker to them and watch them grow.

• Like 1