Navasota HC job open

lionpride08

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

I agree i didnt understand this move either... Had a good season this year and was only goin to get better the longer he was their

I know one thing for sure...if I lived in Sota I would definitely be voting in the next school board election.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, Smiley7789 said:

Not if there is a good coach on staff..... Just because a coach gets let go or fired, does not mean there weren't better coaching candidates under him. I know alot of instances where the head coach wasnt the smartest or best football guy on staff just a better politician and let the "ball coaches" coach ball and he would go answer phones, shake hands and kiss the babies so to speak... obviously navasota needs him but youre not going to get a high profiled coach risk moving his family and everything there... Going to have to go with a guy with no ties that is willing to give 110% effort and wants to prove himself

HAHA, you obviously have no idea what Navasota has to offer in the way of athletes. You also must not know the situation and how they handled to departure of their State Championship head coach. State Champions in 2012 and 2014, the quality of the applicant pool was better than anything on staff.