Navasota HC job open

lionpride08

17 hours ago, slingit22 said:

Are the athletes still there? or did Fedora leave for more than 1 reason?

I am asking because I genuinely want to know, not implying anything else.

From my understanding, when Fedora left so did alot of the talent pool. There is still talent, but not 2012-2013 talent like there use to be.

5 hours ago, WingTright said:

From my understanding, when Fedora left so did alot of the talent pool. There is still talent, but not 2012-2013 talent like there use to be.

I saw them play a first round playoff game two years ago and the Athletes were still there, they looked VERY unorganized (still not sure who was in charge of he offense) and the defense looked like they had not been coached at all (multiple players in one gap, blown coverage's).

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

If you have good, solid, accurate information then you won't get stoned.

It's when you THINK you have inside information and you are mistaken, then you find yourself in trouble.

Disagree. Even if you know who it is, it doesn't mean they've had a chance to tell their current players. They should be able to do that without their kids finding out on a message board. 

17 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Disagree. Even if you know who it is, it doesn't mean they've had a chance to tell their current players. They should be able to do that without their kids finding out on a message board. 

If somebody on this message board knows, then the Coach in question probably knows. If he hasn't told his players that he is leaving then that is his problem. Don't wait until the next day, tell the players before the announcement is made public.

21 hours ago, INTENSIFICATION said:

Or just post "Kerry Strong" should get this one! Then everyone laughs and feels warm and fuzzy.

There's no way that The Kerry Strong would take this gig, especially since he's a finalist for Emperor of the Western Hemisphere. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

If somebody on this message board knows, then the Coach in question probably knows. If he hasn't told his players that he is leaving then that is his problem. Don't wait until the next day, tell the players before the announcement is made public.

I understand what you're saying, that he knows by the time it's going to the board. But sometimes it's weeks before and people on here already know the leading names. 

There are lots of times people in the community or coaching world know whose probably getting it before it's official. A coach shouldn't have to tell his players when he's just in the interview process.