4A Dist. 16 Boys & Girls Basketball

Crawford

Area Round 

Center vs Van   Feb. 23 Fri. 7p @ Pine Tree HS            

Carthage vs Brownsboro   Feb. 23 Fri. 7p @ Jasksonville Lon Morris Jr. College             

Tatum vs Canton   Feb. 23 Fri. 7p @ Winona HS

5 hours ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

Why does it have to be with a football coach; The guy can Coach Basketball too and probably would be a dang good Baseball Coach. I don' understand the logic behind w a Football Coach.

That was sarcasm my friend.  Someone several days ago was talking about Carthage did not care about basketball one bit.  Went so far as to say that Carthage had one of their varsity coaches coaching basketball.  And said it in a negative way.  I think coach Tucker does an awesome job.  

30 minutes ago, bmoc said:

That was sarcasm my friend.  Someone several days ago was talking about Carthage did not care about basketball one bit.  Went so far as to say that Carthage had one of their varsity coaches coaching basketball.  And said it in a negative way.  I think coach Tucker does an awesome job.  

That was actually a fact stated by Tucker himself. He said they were football players and coaches trying to do the best they can to win in basketball. That was after the Center win.

“It was a fun game to watch,” Tucker said. “The crowds are starting to get better. I remember when I first started here, you’d look up and there’s 20 people in the stands. I’m a football coach. I coach football until the end. These kids are football players. We get these kids and just do the best we can.”

Read More: Carthage Pulls Off Upset of No. 1 Center | http://etsn.fm/carthage-pulls-off-upset-of-no-1-center/?trackback=tsmclip

4 hours ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

That was actually a fact stated by Tucker himself. He said they were football players and coaches trying to do the best they can to win in basketball. That was after the Center win.

“It was a fun game to watch,” Tucker said. “The crowds are starting to get better. I remember when I first started here, you’d look up and there’s 20 people in the stands. I’m a football coach. I coach football until the end. These kids are football players. We get these kids and just do the best we can.”

Read More: Carthage Pulls Off Upset of No. 1 Center | http://etsn.fm/carthage-pulls-off-upset-of-no-1-center/?trackback=tsmclip

Whoa now....facts? You're audacious enough to bring facts to the table? Brave move bud, brave move.