Kirbyville is open (Application list added)

rykerx144

The list will be narrowed by the board and Superintendent (I think starting with a meeting this Friday) A committee of Sup,  administrators, and the board will do the interview and then eventually selection.  Tentatively a selection will be made on or before the Feb 19th board meeting.  

9 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

The list will be narrowed by the board and Superintendent (I think starting with a meeting this Friday) A committee of Sup,  administrators, and the board will do the interview and then eventually selection.  Tentatively a selection will be made on or before the Feb 19th board meeting.  

Now that sounds like the proper process.

On 1/8/2018 at 2:54 PM, rykerx144 said:

I have had a few people on this site send me pm's.  I can not check my pm's on this site.  There is something wrong with my inbox.   You can reach me at [email protected] 

I tried to fix your mailbox problem... If nothing else, when someone sends you a message, a pop-up window should now show up so you can read them.

6 hours ago, Blackswarm said:

Mark Delpercio look at his resume 

Hiring a coach because he won in Delaware is like hiring a coach who coached an undefeated JV team. With names like Craus, Bass, and Houston on th list, they’d be crazy to waste their time on Delaware man.

i still say someone needs to talk to Brian Barbay. Call him and offer him the moon. 

21 minutes ago, scatright said:

Hiring a coach because he won in Delaware is like hiring a coach who coached an undefeated JV team. With names like Craus, Bass, and Houston on th list, they’d be crazy to waste their time on Delaware man.

i still say someone needs to talk to Brian Barbay. Call him and offer him the moon. 

He deserves at least an interview in my opinion 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, scatright said:

6 state championships is 6 in any state. I just said his resume was impressive whether it’s in Delaware or BFE. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, scatright said:

Why? All that Delaware success landed him a job in Fbisd as a running backs coach. This is the big league man. Kville shouldn’t waste their time. 

Why? 6 state titles. As for landing only a running back coach job well you have to start somewhere.

• Like 2