Kirbyville is open (Application list added)

rykerx144

8 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

I predict, just my opinion  C Jones, B. Houston, Z Bass, G.Smith and maybe a few more names will get a phone call.

I don’t believe Jones or Houston could work with Superintendent. Bass is my bet to land the job being that it will be his first AD/HC gig. But what do I know. Either of the three would be a great land for the program 

17 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

My guess is Bowman, Pachuga, Jones, Bass and Houston will be the 5 interviewed.:airquote:

Did somebody confirm that the Bowman who applied id indeed Center's Barry Bowman?

If so, I'm not sure I understand why he would want to leave Center. Dropping down to 4A-Div II and supposed to have a good 9th grade group.

Is there something going on in Center that we don't know about.

3 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

Did somebody confirm that the Bowman who applied id indeed Center's Barry Bowman?

If so, I'm not sure I understand why he would want to leave Center. Dropping down to 4A-Div II and supposed to have a good 9th grade group.

Is there something going on in Center that we don't know about.

Never been a head coach at ANY school longer than 3 years. 

Bullard: 2 years 
Daingerfield: 3 years 
Paris: 2 years 
Center: 3 years (unless he stays)

9 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Never been a head coach at ANY school longer than 3 years. 

Bullard: 2 years 
Daingerfield: 3 years 
Paris: 2 years 
Center: 3 years (unless he stays)

If long term is what your looking for this ain’t your guy. Why even bother with a interview 

25 minutes ago, Blackswarm said:

If long term is what your looking for this ain’t your guy. Why even bother with a interview 

If long-term is what you're looking for, then you should move away from Kirbyville. Greg Neece was long term and he got run out of town. You will never get another coach who views Kirbyville as a destination again.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, scatright said:

If long-term is what you're looking for, then you should move away from Kirbyville. Greg Neece was long term and he got run out of town. You will never get another coach who views Kirbyville as a destination again.

Get along little doggie. There are several who view Kirbyville as long term. As I recall Neece left on his own , nobody ran him off. 

50 minutes ago, TheDoctor said:

Yes. I’m a man with a very particular set of skills I have gained over a long career. These skills make me a nightmare for guys like you. Lol

What exactly is that skill Doctor?  Is that appropriate?  Not sure if you were a real doctor or just pretending in here?