• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

And for those who want to use the lame media response to this fact. 

https://www.fpiw.org/blog/2017/04/26/under-trump-fight-against-human-trafficking-intensifies/

and I swear if anyone post the HuffPost article about this issue I am going to laugh you off your computer. 

Huff post link coming from Screamer or Sideliner in 3...2...1...

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• 4 months later...

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/08/15/father-accused-of-fatally-beating-man-who-tried-to-enter-bathroom-occupied-by-teen-daughter/23502904/  

This is why security is useless.  There is no way I could find this father guilty, and I don't think he should have been arrested.   He prevented the sexual assault of his daughter.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

There are some details of this story that I think are missing. Some gas stations have one bathroom, usually with a lock on the door. Was that the case here, or were there separate bathrooms?

I can't remember a one bathroom gas station, and I've traveled by car to all lower 48 states.  The security guard said he would do something, and didn't so there had to be separate bathrooms.  Then the guy tries to get inside the stall ?  That doesn't fly even if it was a unisex bathroom.  

• Mr. P changed the title to 💀 Pedophiles, Perverts, and Rapists deserve DEATH
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to Democrats Attempting To Make Pedophilia the Norm