• 8 months later...

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016/12/06/disney-may-sell-espn-due-massive-subscriber-loss/

All ESPN has to do is reign in all the communist marxist rhetoric and tell their on air personalities to shut the hell up about politics and just call the games.........libtards refuse to admit that the vast majority of Americans don't give a damn what they think about the world at large.........libtards, you are irrelevant and are nothing more than a loud MINORITY that we the people are now beginning to relegate to the dump where you belong.....

• Like 1

I listen to 1 show on ESPN radio... Russillo and Kannell... they said on air this week "we are encouraged by Disney to not discuss our political viewings if it is contradictory to the stance of the company on air."

WTH?!?

I listen to 1 show on ESPN radio... Russillo and Kannell... they said on air this week "we are encouraged by Disney to not discuss our political viewings if it is contradictory to the stance of the company on air."

WTH?!?

Translation: Only libtard views are on the air.....ergo: the majority of sports fans, who are conservatives, dump ESPN.........

I hope they go broke. I rarely watch it. Just another platform for the left. That liberal bilge is on enough liberal news outlets. Why they wanted to ruin a sports channel with it is beyond me. Wrap it up in a Kellogs box and throw it in the garbage.

I hope they go broke. I rarely watch it. Just another platform for the left. That liberal bilge is on enough liberal news outlets. Why they wanted to ruin a sports channel with it is beyond me. Wrap it up in a Kellogs box and throw it in the garbage.

ESPN has done so many good things... all bowls are viewable, they brought major tennis to viewable TV (not HBO), the conference networks... then they start merging in with GMA ppl and catering to all things political... NOTHING was political before Disney took over...

WTH?!?

I guarantee if Walt Disney was still around his company wouldn't have the stance that Disney does today. They are not upholding the values of their founder : http://hollowverse.com/walt-disney/ .

• Like 1

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016/12/06/disney-may-sell-espn-due-massive-subscriber-loss/

All ESPN has to do is reign in all the communist marxist rhetoric and tell their on air personalities to shut the hell up about politics and just call the games.........libtards refuse to admit that the vast majority of Americans don't give a damn what they think about the world at large.........libtards, you are irrelevant and are nothing more than a loud MINORITY that we the people are now beginning to relegate to the dump where you belong....

​YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!!! Did I hear correctly that they just suspended Kaputtnik ( Kaepernick) ?? they shoulda fired him and sent him to some new age incense shop with the other DUMBOCRATS

All ESPN has to do is reign in all the communist marxist rhetoric and tell their on air personalities to shut the hell up about politics and just call the games.........libtards refuse to admit that the vast majority of Americans don't give a damn what they think about the world at large.........libtards, you are irrelevant and are nothing more than a loud MINORITY that we the people are now beginning to relegate to the dump where you belong....

​YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!!! Did I hear correctly that they just suspended Kaputtnik ( Kaepernick) ?? they shoulda fired him and sent him to some new age incense shop with the other DUMBOCRATS

I guarantee if Walt Disney was still around his company wouldn't have the stance that Disney does today. They are not upholding the values of their founder : http://hollowverse.com/walt-disney/ .

Exactly! The talk around the towns across America is that at least half the staff at DiseaseWorld ( Disneyworld) has gone weirdo by now.

ESPN has done so many good things... all bowls are viewable, they brought major tennis to viewable TV (not HBO), the conference networks... then they start merging in with GMA ppl and catering to all things political... NOTHING was political before Disney took over...

Which agains makes me smh when the Republican Party is referred to as, The Party of Big Business. And maybe I'm just senile, but I don't remember before the turn of the century, businesses that "sell" to Joe America being this publicly involved in politics. If a company leaned to one party, it might show up in donations, but not public rules or expressions.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this all seems relatively new, and I'm not a fan, nor in my opinion does it make good business sense. If I owned a business selling Pet Rocks, I wouldn't care if you were a Communist or a Catholic Bishop, just buy my Pet Rocks.

Which agains makes me smh when the Republican Party is referred to as, The Party of Big Business. And maybe I'm just senile, but I don't remember before the turn of the century, businesses that "sell" to Joe America being this publicly involved in politics. If a company leaned to one party, it might show up in donations, but not public rules or expressions.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this all seems relatively new, and I'm not a fan, nor in my opinion does it make good business sense. If I owned a business selling Pet Rocks, I wouldn't care if you were a Communist or a Catholic Bishop, just buy my Pet Rocks.

I agree, just keep your policies to yourself and not on public media. If someone posts a political stance on their own facebook page they can be terminated from their job even with the supposed privacy settings. I'll never understand that.

A side note, I did win a Pet Rock contest at Burger King in 1976 at McCann Rd. and Glencrest Ln. with a homemade rock. All I got was a free meal and a t shirt over the Pet Rock craze of the day, and my name mentioned in the Longview News Journal. I'd still take General Mills owned Burger Chef over McDonalds or Burger King to this day. My first choice will always be Whataburger, K&N Rootbeer, Top Burger, Dairy Queen, and then Burger Chef when I was a kid. Burger Chef had better kid's burgers back then, but that's what they were cheap kids burgers. They tasted better.

I agree, just keep your policies to yourself and not on public media. If someone posts a political stance on their own facebook page they can be terminated from their job even with the supposed privacy settings. I'll never understand that.

A side note, I did win a Pet Rock contest at Burger King in 1976 at McCann Rd. and Glencrest Ln. with a homemade rock. All I got was a free meal and a t shirt over the Pet Rock craze of the day, and my name mentioned in the Longview News Journal. I'd still take General Mills owned Burger Chef over McDonalds or Burger King to this day. My first choice will always be Whataburger, K&N Rootbeer, Top Burger, Dairy Queen, and then Burger Chef when I was a kid. Burger Chef had better kid's burgers back then, but that's what they were cheap kids burgers. They tasted better.

+100 on Buger Chef ruled with the cheap ones, back in the day, and Whatabuger rules now. Just saw a short documentary on the guy who came up with the Pet Rock. He was at the end of his financial rope when he was talking to friends about pets and the cost. Then he thot, we need a pet that doesn't cost money - Bingo, another millionaire was made. Good for him.

+100 on Buger Chef ruled with the cheap ones, back in the day, and Whatabuger rules now. Just saw a short documentary on the guy who came up with the Pet Rock. He was at the end of his financial rope when he was talking to friends about pets and the cost. Then he thot, we need a pet that doesn't cost money - Bingo, another millionaire was made. Good for him.

He made millions because people bought one. My mom made mine, and all it was just a rock that she wrote with a Marks-A-Lot (we didn't have Sharpies back then) "I'm tired and uncomfortable, please turn me over." once you turned the rock over she wrote "Thank you that feels much better." . It was more of her accomplishment than mine, because I didn't need a pet rock; I had a dog that was my best friend.

• Like 1

He made millions because people bought one. My mom made mine, and all it was just a rock that she wrote with a Marks-A-Lot (we didn't have Sharpies back then) "I'm tired and uncomfortable, please turn me over." once you turned the rock over she wrote "Thank you that feels much better." . It was more of her accomplishment than mine, because I didn't need a pet rock; I had a dog that was my best friend.

Your Mom did good, and yes, dogs were better pets (friends). Still remember long ago, several radio stations down here in the swamp would have money giveaways. Not big, maybe $10 to $20, worth a lot back then lol. One day the DJ said they had a contest for $25,000 and it was 25 words or less. I got all perked up. You could buy 4 hot cars for that much. Then he says, You send us $25,000 and we'll send you 25 words or less. Had to laugh at myself. I'd been sucker punched.

All ESPN has to do is reign in all the communist marxist rhetoric and tell their on air personalities to shut the hell up about politics and just call the games.........libtards refuse to admit that the vast majority of Americans don't give a damn what they think about the world at large.........libtards, you are irrelevant and are nothing more than a loud MINORITY that we the people are now beginning to relegate to the dump where you belong.....

​Exactly right WestHardin, who wants to be associated with those weirdos at Disney anyways? The Denseocrats are imploding and melting away. Their numbers are dwindling and fast.

• Mr. P changed the title to Gladys Knight slammed for singing the National Anthem