DeSoto Open

playactionpass39

2 hours ago, Lobo84 said:

U was the athletic trainer at marshall

Yep, and I left bc of a bad athletic administration at the time... those guys were run out of town over the next 3 years... I wouldn’t mind going back now that Marshall drained that swamp.

10 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Yep, and I left bc of a bad athletic administration at the time... those guys were run out of town over the next 3 years... I wouldn’t mind going back now that Marshall drained that swamp.

Better wait til Mathis rolls. No way he hires ol Derek Rebel after all of this!! Lol

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, AKA said:

O rly? Any chance y'all are hiring a PR guy?  :woot:

In Mineral Wells?  We have to go more than 1-2 rounds deep to need one of those... people out here barely know what PR stands for and they sure as heck have no clue what “PC” is...

• LOL! 1

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:13 PM, OakRidgeMav said:

Sources are saying INTENSIFICATION has applied for the Desoto job......:O

Dang it....I was sure INTENSIFICATION would get the job......oh well, guess he still has his job as the most 'in the know high school football guy' around....:nerd:

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

It has been an entertaining read.

SDC needs a Classics section that some of the more entertaining threads can be moved to for posterity.

No way... that would be just another trophy in the case for Carthage and Daingerfield threads...

13 minutes ago, INTENSIFICATION said:

Medium Rare with a nice Red Wine!. Nothing else can be said, or feelings get hurt, and certain people get suspended. Good luck to De Soto and Marshall. This board in certain situations is a JOKE.

The are a number of us that have PASSIONATE opinions and a number of us who like to express those opinions. Many, many of us have crossed that line into personal attacks and over the top expression of our opinions. We have all paid the price for not following the guidelines set down by this board. However, this board is far, far from a JOKE. You sir need to check yourself and if you don't like the way things are done here then simply move on.