Jump to content

DeSoto Open


playactionpass39
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, INTENSIFICATION said:

Marshall sources????? Them people have tears on the keyboards. Tried to warn them!

You realize you are mocking people for defending a liar don’t you?  

You are making fun of people for believing Mathis had an ounce of character. 

Yeah. That’s something to brag about. 

You’re celebrating a pathological liar. 

Yayyy DeSoto!  

Idiots. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, INTENSIFICATION said:

You realize your knowledge a few days ago has come back around and smoked you in the face.

I would rather be known as a person that wrongly believed in a man thinking he was speaking truth than being a liar.  

And even more so than being a person celebrating said liar like you. 

I would be embarrassed to be celebrating such behavior. 

Yay for lying 

yay for lack of character

yay for chaos 

yay DeSoto  

Classy  group of people I tell ya  

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

I would rather be known as a person that wrongly believed in a man thinking he was speaking truth than being a liar.  

And even more so than being a person celebrating said liar like you. 

I would be embarrassed to be celebrating such behavior. 

Yay for lying 

yay for lack of character

yay for chaos 

yay DeSoto  

Classy  group of people I tell ya  

 

 

I will say that I'm pretty sure that guy called this whole situation in the beginning and was hammered for it. It played out exactly like he said it would. And that guy is not from DeSoto. I don't think he is celebrating anything more than an "I told you so". Childish as hell, but I don't think he is celebrating Mathis's behavior.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, INTENSIFICATION said:

Name calling? What are you 4 on the play ground at daycare? Couple of days ago ya'll were taking shots, and wanting to serve Ole INTENSIFICATION East Texas Big Black Bird... Now you're getting Bullied? :woot::rofl::drool::rofl::rofl:;(:rofl:

I bully with class... see?  

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was wrong. I can admit it. 

Wrong for thinking a man wasn’t a liar. 

Now he can pack his bags and run into his burnining house. 

How long before he leaves DeSoto..... for the third time? 

Long enough to recoup that 1M dollars they are going to eat? 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

I will say that I'm pretty sure that guy called this whole situation in the beginning and was hammered for it. It played out exactly like he said it would. And that guy is not from DeSoto. I don't think he is celebrating anything more than an "I told you so". Childish as hell, but I don't think he is celebrating Mathis's behavior.

The guy is being an #######.  

Sure, it did play out the way he predicted it would.  His reasoning even made sense.  His presentation of it was what we call trolling and abusive behavior on this site.  

I am happy as hell when I am right about something too... but I don't get in your face and chest pound about it repeatedly trying to get some sort of reaction from the opposite party.  

Carry yourself with some dignity... Even if its on a forum...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MavGrad99 said:

The guy is being an #######.  

Sure, it did play out the way he predicted it would.  His reasoning even made sense.  His presentation of it was what we call trolling and abusive behavior on this site.  

I am happy as hell when I am right about something too... but I don't get in your face and chest pound about it repeatedly trying to get some sort of reaction from the opposite party.  

Carry yourself with some dignity... Even if its on a forum...

Agree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, INTENSIFICATION said:

You realize your knowledge a few days ago has come back around and smoked you in the face.

You are once again getting me confused with other people.  I have no knowledge of this situation other than what has been posted in the DFW news sources and this website...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I am happy as hell when I am right about something too... but I don't get in your face and chest pound about it repeatedly trying to get some sort of reaction from the opposite party.  

Carry yourself with some dignity... Even if its on a forum...

I'm not defending him but didn't y'all just like two or three pages ago go after him for "disappearing"  when it looked like a hint of a chance that Mathis was going to stay?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've eaten my crow for taking a pathological liar at his word.

My bad.  I was wrong.

But at least I'm not a liar.

Nor am I celebrating one like he is.

------

Mathis told his staff this morning.  Still has not talked to the Supt today.

Funny thing is....one of the school board members asked him point blank at the baseball game Monday night if he was leaving.  He said no.

Glad he's gone.  Guy is poison.

Now we finally get to move on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

I've eaten my crow for taking a pathological liar at his word.

My bad.  I was wrong.

But at least I'm not a liar.

Nor am I celebrating one like he is.

------

Mathis told his staff this morning.  Still has not talked to the Supt today.

Funny thing is....one of the school board members asked him point blank at the baseball game Monday night if he was leaving.  He said no.

Glad he's gone.  Guy is poison.

Now we finally get to move on.

Even though I've predicted this since Peterman was canned, I am really sorry this has happened to your community.

Any word on how his staff took the news?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think anyone is celebrating him or Desoto. The issue at hand is the fact that he was defended when the writing was on the wall when he was hired and people were enamoured with his political statements of being there for the long haul. It was bought hook line and sinker and he was defended until he stepped out the door. Nobody likes to look like a fool but it happens. No need for name calling or getting upset. Marshall is open, Marshall has talent, Marshall hit the jackpot with realignment, now they NEED consistency. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

I've eaten my crow for taking a pathological liar at his word.

My bad.  I was wrong.

But at least I'm not a liar.

Nor am I celebrating one like he is.

------

Mathis told his staff this morning.  Still has not talked to the Supt today.

Funny thing is....one of the school board members asked him point blank at the baseball game Monday night if he was leaving.  He said no.

Glad he's gone.  Guy is poison.

Now we finally get to move on.

Hard to imagine how someone has the cajones to look a board member in the face and lie knowing he was leaving......not to mention leading his team to think he was staying......I don't begrudge the guy making a move that he feels is in his family or career's best interest, but just do it with integrity......which he obviously doesn't have.

Oh well.....we fell for it.....but he's the one that needs to worry about karma....she can be a mean one.

On to better things......hopefully it'll be a seamless transition to one of the coordinators.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

I believe in taking a man at his word.  I’ll never apologize for that.  

He no longer deserves that privilege.

 

Personally I'd rather be someone that takes a man at his word until it's proven he doesn't deserve it, than to be suspicious of everyone......call that a flaw, naïve, or what ever.

As someone mentioned earlier, he had better win, and win big at Desoto......if not, they'll turn on him in a New York minute.....then he'll have a heck of a time finding another job in Texas.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's going to be a race to see which will happen first......

1.  Mathis leaves DeSoto.....for the third time.

2.  Mathis gets run out of town

Here is what is mind boggling to me.  The school board is willing to eat $1 million in the Supt's salary to hire a coach that's burned you TWICE.... ANNNNND....whom is NOT a unanimous choice for the community.

Don't let the circus blind you..... Mathis has enemies in DeSoto.  He has people that DO NOT want him there.  People that has a lot of dirty laundry against him.

Utopia is not awaiting him there.

What happens first?  Leave them again.... or get fired?

I'm not sold on him winning big based on talent alone.  Things I've seen online...there may be some talent drain to surrounding districts (Cedar Hill, Duncanville, Lancaster, others) because parents are sick of the shenanigans in DeSoto.

Get your popcorn ready.  The fireworks may be good.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

I'm not defending him but didn't y'all just like two or three pages ago go after him for "disappearing"  when it looked like a hint of a chance that Mathis was going to stay?

He did vanish until the point where he could come back and say “I told you so.”  I prefer it when people stick around and discuss it through the process .  Not just when you are right.

  • Stinks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why would he stick around when yall were telling him how wrong he was, and he did not know? Yall were also the ones asking where he was at and he had some crow to eat so let's not act all "holier than though." Look you guys got duped get over it and start worrying about the kids and the direction of the program and not the circus. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...