DeSoto Open

playactionpass39

If he leaves. We will move on without him. We have a talented team returning.  And a favorable district to defend our district championship. Time to start winning some playoff games. 

If he stays.... same as above.... but he has some serious apologies to make and some damage control to get underway. 

That 1000% support he’s enjoyed since he got here has morphed into boosters, school board,  and Supt that doesn’t trust him. 

13 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Mathis is in DeSoto this evening  interviewing. 

Confirmed from both a DeSoto and Marshall source. 

No clue how true anything is at this point.  He could be in Australia and no one know it. 

CONFIRMED: Mathis will accept the AD/HC position at Sydney High School in Australia. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

11 minutes ago, SwipeRight said:

Marshall folks are quiet.

After all the bashing, how do you feel about him now?

There is literally nothing to say until we get something confirmed from Mathis, DeSoto, or Marshall. 

It could change 7 more times. 

I find it interesting you choose to call out Marshall fans for the bashing and not the one that has created so much of this chaos. 

He could have ended it ALL with a statement.  He STILL hasn’t done that. 

I’ll support him if he he stays.

But he has some serious damage control to do.  His secrecy and obtuseness created the chaos in Marshall. 

They may be use to all that in DeSoto. But not in Marshall. 

Still waiting for something official.

21 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

There is literally nothing to say until we get something confirmed from Mathis, DeSoto, or Marshall. 

It could change 7 more times. 

I find it interesting you choose to call out Marshall fans for the bashing and not the one that has created so much of this chaos. 

He could have ended it ALL with a statement.  He STILL hasn’t done that. 

I’ll support him if he he stays.

But he has some serious damage control to do.  His secrecy and obtuseness created the chaos in Marshall. 

They may be use to all that in DeSoto. But not in Marshall. 

Still waiting for something official.

I’ve got something official. The “sources” in Marshall are, as Chuck would say, turrrrrible. 

6 minutes ago, JTownFiddler said:

I’ve got something official. The “sources” in Marshall are, as Chuck would say, turrrrrible. 

Hahahaha +1... the sources are very scattered and who knows how reliable.. the ones in DeSoto are just as bad

8 minutes ago, JTownFiddler said:

Have you not seen the garbage being posted online by DeSoto folk that claim to be in the know?

They have already planned a parade for his return while the DMN is saying he’s withdrawn.  While they post he’s withdrawn.... he’s interviewing.  

No one knows what’s going on but Mathis. 

And he’s still mum. 

Whats turrrrible is a bunch of folk tossing in their opinions on folks that ain’t worth a pitcher of warm spit.