If any of you godless pinko limpwrists have the stones to watch this, I challenge you to refute the premise or the arguments: 

So let’s recall, for the record, what the Robert Mueller investigation is about, why we got a special counsel in the first place.

The point wasn’t to discover whether the president fudged deductions on his tax returns thirty years ago.

It wasn’t to find out whether he wanted to build another hotel in foreign country.

From its first day, the Mueller investigation was justified by a single question: Did Donald Trump collude with the Russian government to steal the 2016 presidential election?

For close to three years, Democrats have told us that, yes, he did.

BETO O'ROURKE: It’s beyond a shadow of a doubt that if there was not collusion, there was at least the effort to collude......

ADAM SCHIFF: I think there’s plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy in plain sight......

MAXINE WATERS: There’s more to be learned about it. I believe there has been collusion......

JOHN PODESTA: It's starting to smell more and more like collusion......

NANCY PELOSI: We saw cold, hard evidence of the Trump campaign, the Trump family eagerly intending to collude possibly with Russia......

If you grew up in this country, it’s hard to shrug off charges like the ones you just heard.

Maxine Waters is an irrelevant person, a living sideshow, but Nancy Pelosi is hardly that. She is the speaker of the House of Representatives. She’s third in line to the presidency. Adam Schiff is the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. He’s privy to the most highly-classified information our government possesses. John Podesta was the Chief of Staff in one White House and a senior advisor in another. Beto O’Rourke has raised more money than anyone else running for president in 2020. These are not peripheral figures. They are the most serious people in the modern Democratic Party. We took them seriously. We felt we had a duty to understand why they were calling the president of the United States a traitor. So we asked them. We interviewed a number of them on this show. One of the most persistent accusers was congressman Eric Swalwell of California, who is also a member of the House intelligence committee. If there was indeed evidence of collusion with Russia, Swalwell would have it. Yet he never produced any. We asked him repeatedly. Swalwell accused us of cutting him off, of not letting him make his case on the air. Finally, in frustration, we offered him a full half an hour, live on this show to do that......

To this day, even the most basic questions about the Russia story remained unanswered. Meanwhile we’ve upended our entire foreign policy, we’ve put Americans in prison, all on the basis of charges nobody was willing to prove. “How do we know that, Congressman?” “Shut up. You’re a Russian agent.” The conspiracy hawks seemed totally impervious to shame or reason. You couldn’t debate them, because they wouldn’t engage. They just threw slurs. They felt no need to demonstrate any of it was true.

There need to be consequences for this. Once the Mueller report appears and it becomes incontrovertible that, whatever his faults, Donald Trump did not collude with the Russians, the many people who’ve persistently claimed on the basis of no evidence that he did collude with the Russians must be punished.

Will we learn anything from the Russia collusion hoax? Or will the same cast of liars and buffoons simply move on to the next scam? “Climate Change! The Green New Deal! We can’t give you details. It’s too important. Obey or else!” That could easily happen. In fact it will happen, for certain, unless we remember exactly what we’ve just seen.

I'm not asking you to like Tucker Carlson. I don't like the bloated trustfund prima donna myself.

But he utterly dismantles the prevailing narrative that your DNC mass-media handlers have been touting for the better part of the last two years. 

(Not interested in your views on Fox News either. I have my own issues with it.)

Just the facts, please. In clear concise language, refuting the argument that has been put forward here. I don't wanna hear any soyboy bullspit about grabbing p#####s or "fine people on both sides" or whatever Twitter told you to be outrages about this week.

Prove your case: that President Donald Trump colluded with the Russian government to steal the 2016 election.

Or shut the hell up. 

4 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Lets see if the FULL report is made public.  If innocent make 100% of report public.  

The full report should be made public anyway. Thought it might come out in pieces first, but the whole thing should be released.

Though you know as well as I do it's not going to change anybody's mind.

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

The full report should be made public anyway. Thought it might come out in pieces first, but the whole thing should be released.

I agree.  full report public and everybody will twist it to fit their agenda.  

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I agree.  full report public and everybody will twist it to fit their agenda.  

Although based on what I'm reading, there's apparently some classified information in the report. I don't know how they'd handle that. I assume they'd redact.

"Release the full report."  Careful what you wish for.  Glad it's finally over.  Just think;  had we had a REAL attorney general this #### wouldve never even started.  Given what we know about the shennanigans at the fbi doj and the rest,  it's completely absurd there were no related indictments. All we got was a bunch bs perjury trap indictments and  financial indictments that reached back for a decade not the least bit related to anything pertinent.  What a total sham and perfect example of just how corrupt DC is.

2 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Lets see if the FULL report is made public.  If innocent make 100% of report public.  

It's worth noting that the same people who are clamoring for the full report, mostly dems, were so outraged by ken star releasing his full report,  that they ended the independent counsel statute,  and came up with a new, special counsel statute.  One of the differences between the two was that the FULL REPORT NOT BE MADE PUBLIC.  So it's especially satisfying to watch all these crooks hyperventilate over the full report.  Hey i can sum it up in 2 words.  NO COLLUSION ( on the part of the Trump campaign anyway.  Team Hillbilly,  well that's a different story.) 😂

• Like 2

Now we need legitimate investigation to get to the bottom of the real corruption/collusion/obstruction of the FBI, DOJ, DNC and Clinton's ... if there is any equal justice for all, scores of those crooks should wind up on the big house, including Comey, McCabe, Hilldabeast, Strzok, Page, Lynch, Clapper, Rosenstein and several others ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I wonder if we'll have to buy it as we did the Star report.  I don't plan on it, just as I didn't that one.  I think the left will call for impeachment regardless of what's in it.  I thought they handled the Clinton impeachment better, but I have a feeling this will be like Watergate.  I'm just glad it's over.  I'm fine either way it goes.  

8 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I wonder if we'll have to buy it as we did the Star report.  I don't plan on it, just as I didn't that one.  I think the left will call for impeachment regardless of what's in it.  I thought they handled the Clinton impeachment better, but I have a feeling this will be like Watergate.  I'm just glad it's over.  I'm fine either way it goes.  

Watergate was different in that the democrats had a big majority in both houses and needed only a few GOP senators to cross over. Even if they want to impeach Trump for the fun of it they would lose out to the GOP controlled Senate much like the GOP  did on Clinton. Be interesting to see what the report says. 

11 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

If you noticed, top dems have been backing off of the impeachment clamor for the last couple of weeks, except for the ones campaigning for POTUS. They’re still beating that drum because they know it gets CENTEX and Screamer all hot and tingly. 

• Thanks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 🕵️ The Deep State coup to overthrow Trump