SUPER BOWL LII

Eagles vs Patriots  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Takes Home the Lombardi Trophy?

• New England Patriots
    • Philadelphia Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 11:00 PM

I have to pull for the Pats, and I think I hate the Eagles more than the Redskins now simply because of their fans.  They are the worst bunch of hooligans on the planet.  Flipping off little kids,  punching a police horse, and who knows what else.  I saw them throwing full cans of beer, but If I were a Vikings fan I wouldn't mind.  I would have caught all I could, and thrown back the beer I didn't like.  I saw one Viking fan catch one, but I didn't see him drink it in one short clip.  I don't hate the Patriots, but I do the Eagles, but I'm sick of the Patriots continued success which has never happened before.  I was hoping that the Vikings were going to the Super Bowl because if they lost they would have been the first five time loser.  I used to hate them in the 70's when they were more of a rival with the Cowboys, but I'm oblivious to them now.  They haven't even been to a Super Bowl in 41 years.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stoneykelly said:

Any decent Cowboys fan that picks the iggles to win needs to rethink their priorities in life. I hope Brady and Bill hang a 100 on’em. 

Hhhmmm... hanging 100 would be a cool thing I guess. But that'd mean the patrio-cheats won. Not good either. This game is a lose-lose for me. 

Maybe the football gods will make it a tie game at the end of regulation. Both teams continually don't score and then they play 10 overtime periods and all the players from each team collapse from exhaustion and both teams are forced to forfeit. lol 😂 I wish 😀

57 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I have to pull for the Pats, and I think I hate the Eagles more than the Redskins now simply because of their fans.  They are the worst bunch of hooligans on the planet.  Flipping off little kids,  punching a police horse, and who knows what else.  I saw them throwing full cans of beer, but If I were a Vikings fan I wouldn't mind.  I would have caught all I could, and thrown back the beer I didn't like.  I saw one Viking fan catch one, but I didn't see him drink it in one short clip.  I don't hate the Patriots, but I do the Eagles, but I'm sick of the Patriots continued success which has never happened before.  I was hoping that the Vikings were going to the Super Bowl because if they lost they would have been the first five time loser.  I used to hate them in the 70's when they were more of a rival with the Cowboys, but I'm oblivious to them now.  They haven't even been to a Super Bowl in 41 years.  

Yeah but Dave, it's the city of brotherly love. It's all good. :toughguy:

I have to say, with full honesty, this is probably the first time ever that I have seriously considered not watching the Super Bowl. It doesn't have anything to do with politics, the halftime show, commercials, or anything like that.

It's all about the two teams playing.

If I do indeed end up watching, it will be as an impartial observer -- I will not be rooting for any team.

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Im watching Ancient Aliens........not watching the anti-American scumbags on the most anti-American Network........

They didn’t show anyone protesting.  There were a few without their hand over their heart, but to me that is a normal thing