👎 Thanks Obama!

1stSuperScot

The more stories like this I read, the scarier it gets. I just do not see how people can be drawn to a person that is running for President of the United States that has no true stance on anything. John Kerry has nothing on this "Flip Flopper"! You begin to wonder is he doesn't play subliminal messages at his rallies or something. I just do not get it. I sure hope that the people of the US wake up before they make a very trajic mistake withthis one! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The uneducated masses follow because they themselves have no true stance on anything either....They only know what is fed to them by the mainstream media and have a disdain for the current administration........We have become a me first society where the value of sacrifice mean little to those around us...

The uneducated masses follow because they themselves have no true stance on anything either....They only know what is fed to them by the mainstream media and have a disdain for the current administration........We have become a me first society where the value of sacrifice mean little to those around us...

And sadly many look to him in hopes of him handing out many entitlements in thier hopes to make the playing field more level (which will never happen). If he does get in we have to hope for legislative branched that will keep him in check.

President Obama, get use to it. It will be a proud day for decent Americans. :notworthy:

I can't stand it.

And what do you mean by decent?

This guys ability to not only draw a crowd, but keep them captivated without any substance is uncanny. His voice is very charasmatic in its tone. He speaks like a preacher, but delivers nothing but rhetoric and cliches. And these yayhoos hang onto every word like it was in fact gospel.

This guys ability to not only draw a crowd, but keep them captivated without any substance is uncanny. His voice is very charasmatic in its tone. He speaks like a preacher, but delivers nothing but rhetoric and cliches. And these yayhoos hang onto every word like it was in fact gospel.

The sad part is that they cannot wake up to the point that they are being mislead and the other kicker is that as soon as something bad comes out to ruin his credibility with them they will leave his side so fast you'll think they have a rocket up their rear. Reminds you of the old mobs of people you would see in an old western. People would band together behind the loudest mouthed person and march down the street only to hang their head in shame when they discovered the leader was built on nothing but lies.

You really start to feel sorry for the people that are unable to see through this rhetoric and realize that their mighty leader doesn't even have a platform to run on because he doesn't even know where he stands.

I thought you, as a black guy, would know you can’t throw just any Spanish term around anymore. :w00t:

And I think I, as a white guy, am continually bewildered that people on Smoaky assume I'm black.

Do you have an english translation for pinata?

Obama may want to "save" the soldiers, but in return he will kill the middle class. He will take everything he can from the middle class and give it away. Free, Free, Free...........unless you are a worker or small business owner, then it is pay, pay, pay. Who is going to put the kids through college for "free"....the taxpayer. Who is going to pay for health care of those who won't, didn't say can't, but those who won't work.......the taxpayer........every word that comes out of his mouth will lead to bigger goverment, less independence and higher taxes. They will have US citizens paying for illegals to get health care and free education.

Guest CNOrtega

What's depressing is that a simple statement is crushed to death by the oligarchy that is the Mighty Oaks. Let JRowe or whatever alias he chooses to assume speak. It's his right to do so.

On topic...

Obama is the only candidate since I've been able to vote in 2000 that makes me feel something besides disgust or apathy. Barack Obama is my generation's John F. Kennedy. What I love the most is that he is so far from what the current regime is and stands for. We as a people have endured nearly 8 years of embarassment and anguish by a slack jawed religious zealot that has sent 3000+ of my generation and countless Iraqi civilians to their deaths to advance his own political interests. We've seen all our political capital vanish. The United States of America, as flawed and wounded and down on itself as it is, is still the greatest nation in the history of the world. We need, I need, something to believe in. I believe in Barack Obama. Millions of Americans believe in Barack Obama. I want to believe in America again. I need to believe in America again, for myself, for my son. It can be better. It will be better. Barack Obama will take us there. Go ahead and hurl your insults at my thoughts, at my beliefs, at my candidate, at me. The Mighty Oaks and their like will undoubtedly spew their Reagan Conservatism rhetoric. Let them. I don't care. You cannot change my mind, you will not change my mind.

• Mr. P changed the title to 👎 Thanks Obama!