Early 2018 non-district football schedules

Other than ours here’s a few that I know of. 

Henderson has Whitehouse, Jacksonville and Nac... still needing 2 more. 

Spring Hill has GW, Bullard, WO, Rusk, Palestine and Canton. 

Also, I’m digging the week 1 DF and Gunter game. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Tatum has...unless something changes....

Center

Daingerfield 

Hughes Springs

Pittsburg

Atlanta

I heard the same of HS and Tatum playing. Looking forward to it (I think). 

Atleast should be some fun smack talk. 

2 hours ago, Horns85 said:

I heard the same of HS and Tatum playing. Looking forward to it (I think). 

Atleast should be some fun smack talk. 

We return somewhere around 5/6 on each side of the ball. We'll start a lot of sophomores next year. Y'all returning a lot?

18 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Yeah I always liked playing nac . They are actually team Henderson has played the most throughout their history. 

NAC should be better, they will be young but experienced. They played a lot of young ones this year and even more to come.

The biggest problem with NAC will be on the offensive line.

12 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

We return somewhere around 5/6 on each side of the ball. We'll start a lot of sophomores next year. Y'all returning a lot?

we will return about the same on both sides. Line play will be the biggest question loosing 3 one both sides. QB will be a Jr and have a year experience under his belt. Will have 3-4 different backs coming out of the backfield. 

20 minutes ago, Horns85 said:

we will return about the same on both sides. Line play will be the biggest question loosing 3 one both sides. QB will be a Jr and have a year experience under his belt. Will have 3-4 different backs coming out of the backfield. 

Our offensive line is gutted as well, lose 4 but get back a projected starter that missed the whole season due to an ATV injury so we got 2 to build around. 3 year starter at QB. Moving our slot receiver to RB likely and bring back 2 other receivers. No RBs return. Lost our big 6'5 235 lb DE but bring back the 2 other starters up front. Bring back a LB and another that missed the season due to a torn ACL prior to opening week. Got 4 guys coming back that either started in the secondary or rotated a lot. Got some real good talent moving up that will be sophomores, bout 10 or so of them will start.