District 11-2A (D-I)

KirtFalcon

4 hours ago, Ramfanforever said:

Man this is dead let's liven it up can't wait until 2 a days

Ok I’ll try to liven it up. There’s a rumor going around northern Shelby County that Greezychef and Doomer are outsourcing their moonshine operation to Southern Turkmenistan to lower costs. Doomer is concerned that the Turkeys may cause the squeezins to lose some of their flavor, but Greezychef is determined to do it to increase his profitability. Kirtfalcon is using some of his old CIA contacts to help them with the cheap labor, and BearcatBlue will handle overseas transport. Sounds to me like they’re in cahoots with WestHardinfan1 with all this sending American jobs overseas. RebGP told me he doesn’t really care where they make the shine, as long as there is no interruption in supply. Mavgrad is ready to switch back to Everclear if they sell out local workers. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Breaking: .... Doomer is petitioning the 11-2A school boards and superintendents the to get his shine in the concession stands in all the schools in the district ... I'm also working with him to sell wild hog bbq behind the bleachers .... band boosters are up in arms about us cutting into their concession stand profits ... more to come ...

Update: ... Rumors are that if it works out, Jerrah is interested in the shine and wild hog bbq for AT&T stadium during the UIL playoffs, maybe even Cowboy games ....

Edited by KirtFalcon

40 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Breaking: .... Doomer is petitioning the 11-2A school boards and superintendents the to get his shine in the concession stands in all the schools in the district ... I'm also working with him to sell wild hog bbq behind the bleachers .... band boosters are up in arms about us cutting into their concession stand profits ... more to come ...

Update: ... Rumors are that if it works out, Jerrah is interested in the shine and wild hog bbq for AT&T stadium during the UIL playoffs, maybe even Cowboy games ....

I’m gonna have to talk to Doomer about cutting me in. I think I can cut the Turks’ throats on the corn prices, and between me and Greezychef, we can get you all the wild pork you can cook. Don’t complain if it smells like possum. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Been quiet for long enough. Gonna be real interesting to see how Tenaha handles more that 1 or 2 competitive games a year.

Well, they did wind up 2nd in Division 3 in the State 7-on-7 tournament. So evidently, all the athletic ability didn’t graduate. 

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Well, they did wind up 2nd in Division 3 in the State 7-on-7 tournament. So evidently, all the athletic ability didn’t graduate. 

So they are going to automatically win yalls district?

4 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Obviously... It's Tenaha the athletic ability will never leave. I'm more worried about the pressure of having play tough games in rapid succession.

Anyone care to give updates on changes to the coaching staffs of this district? Joaquin is replacing Dakota Alexander (Head baseball/ secondary), who went back to Henderson and Mark Lawrence (tennis/ JH basketball/ asst. football) who retired. Collin Wallace is coming from Edgewood to coach baseball and assist with football. Chad Lawrence (yes, Mark’s son) is coming home from Timpson to coach DBs, tennis, and JH basketball. I know there are lots of changes at Beckville and Tenaha, but I don’t know many details. 

8 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Anyone care to give updates on changes to the coaching staffs of this district? Joaquin is replacing Dakota Alexander (Head baseball/ secondary), who went back to Henderson and Mark Lawrence (tennis/ JH basketball/ asst. football) who retired. Collin Wallace is coming from Edgewood to coach baseball and assist with football. Chad Lawrence (yes, Mark’s son) is coming home from Timpson to coach DBs, tennis, and JH basketball. I know there are lots of changes at Beckville and Tenaha, but I don’t know many details. 

Heard L-K recently lost heir DC to Carthage(as a position coach there)

4 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Doomer told me he had applied. 

I think Doomer will have his hands full selling his squeezins out the back of the concession stand on Friday nights ... He might have time to coach the jr high tiddly winks squad though ...

40 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think Doomer will have his hands full selling his squeezins out the back of the concession stand on Friday nights ... He might have time to coach the jr high tiddly winks squad though ...

Well, he considered following Coach Hubbard to Shelbyville, but he said he didn’t think he could handle sharing the track with that giant red lizard. He said the bulldawg is kinda cute. 

14 hours ago, Destry said:

Heard Harleton will have a few new assistants. One of which will be the,        get ready,       the boys basketball coach, which will be (yawn) the 6th or 7th in 6 or seven years (lost count).

They have a basketball team?