District 11-2A (D-I)

KirtFalcon

9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Garrison looked really strong tonight against Arp over at their place.  Our defense completely stifled their offense.  They couldn't move the ball at all, on the ground and they only completed a few short passes.  They only made  a couple of first down and never crossed mid field.  We intercepted two passes and ran one back for a score and our defense and their sloppiness caused 3 or 4 fumble which we recovered at least two.  On offense we had two running TDs one was over 60 yards.  We ran the ball really strong.  We also looked pretty sharp throwing the ball completing most of the passes we threw.  Wise is a three year starter at QB and has really picked up his game.  Had one sure TD dropped with the receiver running free and he just started off to the races before he put the ball away.    We got two transfers from Center that are really going to help, one is a running back with a lot of speed and his brother is a speedy WR ... Overall, I was mildly surprised how good we looked for a first scrimmage ....

Garrison varsity 1

Arp 0

Arp jv 1

Garrison 0

from the Coach. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Garrison varsity 1

Arp 0

Arp jv 1

Garrison 0

from the Coach. 

I don't know what coach you were talking to, but he is incorrect. 

Garrison's JV also scored once ...

Garrison's varsity had two rushing TDs ... one over 60 yards .... and an interception return that was a TD ... if you count the defensive TD it was 3 - 0 .... Garrison's defense completely stifled Arp's offense ...

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

I don't know what coach you were talking to, but he is incorrect. 

Garrison's JV also scored once ...

Garrison's varsity had two rushing TDs ... one over 60 yards .... and an interception return that was a TD ... if you count the defensive TD it was 3 - 0 .... Garrison's defense completely stifled Arp's offense ...

Pretty sure dale knows 

1 minute ago, Tiger1995 said:

No you obviously didn’t know what you saw 😂 or how scrimmages work. But typical 

JJ ... every year you come on here with your :BS: and excuses ... 

Garrison dominated both sides of the ball ... yes it was a scrimmage ... and you come on here and start talking nonsense about Garrison running a double reverse in their first scrimmage ... you know, I know, and everyone else knows nobody runs a double reverse in their first scrimmage.  You are delusional and just can't handle the facts so you start making stuff up .... you are hilarious ...:rofl:

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

JJ ... every year you come on here with your :BS: and excuses ... 

Garrison dominated both sides of the ball ... yes it was a scrimmage ... and you come on here and start talking nonsense about Garrison running a double reverse in their first scrimmage ... you know, I know, and everyone else knows nobody runs a double reverse in their first scrimmage.  You are delusional and just can't handle the facts so you start making stuff up .... you are hilarious ...:rofl:

Well promise I’ll take the coaches view over your lies any day. 

• Stinks 1

Just now, Tiger1995 said:

Well promise I’ll take the coaches view over your lies any day. 

I'm sure he tells you what you want to hear, either that or you hear want you want to believe.  Either you got bad information or you never really talked to who you say you talked to ... what I told you was as plain as day and anyone watching would tell you the same thing ... Garrison had one long TD run and scored again on a drive down the field ... I guess all the people sitting around me saw mirages too ...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm sure he tells you what you want to hear, either that or you hear want you want to believe.  Either you got bad information or you never really talked to who you say you talked to ... what I told you was as plain as day and anyone watching would tell you the same thing ... Garrison had one long TD run and scored again on a drive down the field ... I guess all the people sitting around me saw mirages too ...

I think your homer goggles got you all messed up. I knew you was full of it just didn’t realize it was that bad. 

14 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

I think your homer goggles got you all messed up. I knew you was full of it just didn’t realize it was that bad. 

Dude, you need to take your crazy twilight zone bs back over to your district thread.  You can run another double reverse on your way back over there ... 😂

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Red90fly said:

I'm curious who @KirtFalcon thinks is more delusional:  JJ with Arp or wetsu with a&m??  🤪

I think JJ has him beat ... he lives in an alternative universe where Arp wins state every year and has 11 D1 athletes on each side of the ball every year ... and the class coming up from the 8th grade is even better than them ... 😜

15 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Logansport scored once on Joaquin in the controlled scrimmage, then won the live quarter 2-0. We still have some timing issues to work out on the O-line, and are still looking for the right combination on our defensive front 7. Logansport has as good a group of linebackers as I think we’ll see all year. Four kids have 40+ starts between them and are really well coached. We played well early on defense, but we’ve still got work to do. 

Let's remember that Logansport has been practicing at least twice as long as the rams have

HS FOOTBALL: The Garrison Bulldogs came through with a strong showing Friday night on the road in their scrimmage against Arp. Sabastion Porter scored a pair of TDs and Rodrick Johnson had a pick-six that was blown dead, as the Bulldogs blanked Arp, 2-0. We'll have a full recap in Sunday's Daily Sentinel.