District 11-2A (D-I)

KirtFalcon

4 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Coach tell you that?

Nope. Doomer’s ex-girlfriend’s second cousin’s baby mama’s step sister was at the donnybrook in Shelbyville. She’s moving in with ole Greezychef cuz she likes his “cookin’“, IYKWIM. 

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Greezychef said:

We scored on 2 triple reverses. 

Garrison is working on a quadruple reverse halfback pass back to the QB and hook and lateral to the trailing center play to use against Groveton in our scrimmage this week ... if we don't use it this week, the coach said we might just save it for the Arp scrimmage next season ...

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Bulldogs dominate Arp in scrimmage opener

http://dailysentinel.com/sports/article_79da98cb-d207-55bd-b555-c781c625b4e9.html

I'll be waiting on JJ's apology ...

You don’t  get one. Your beating your chest over a last second end of the scrimmage TD when there was kids in that mostly won’t even play varsity smh. You and I know 1s vs 1s it was Garrison 1-0. And if y’all didn’t get some help from Center your homegrown boys would have stunk it up. 

4 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

You don’t  get one. Your beating your chest over a last second end of the scrimmage TD when there was kids in that mostly won’t even play varsity smh. You and I know 1s vs 1s it was Garrison 1-0. And if y’all didn’t get some help from Center your homegrown boys would have stunk it up. 

I don't know where you are getting your information but you are full of it dude ... Last second my rear end, it was the long td run was fairly early in the scrimmage and the 2nd td he scored was nowhere near the end as well ... both came against your 1st stringers ... whoever you are listening to is feeding you a load of bs .... 

Sad part Arp was solely working on qb tryouts. It was obvious and wasn’t worried about winning a scrimmage that you seem to think was a damn supper bowl. 

Horse manure .... all I did was report the results of the scrimmage ... then you come on with bad information and start calling me a liar ... it was just a scrimmage, you should thank your lucky stars for that ...

Edited by KirtFalcon

its A damn scrimmage. Y’all couldn’t beat Arp in a real game and you know it. Out side of 1 long play your offense struggled against Arp’s defense and you even had help from Center loaning you two good players. 

Arp was totally dominated on both sides of the ball ...Garrison's offense ran rough shod over your defense on the ground and through the air ... if it was an actual game it would have gotten ugly fast ... you have more excuses than Carter has little pills ... 

The Daily Sentinel article I posted pretty much confirms everything I have said ... are you calling them liars too? ... I'll bet you didn't even read it ...

The best thing for you to do now is apologize for calling me a liar ... tuck you tail between your legs and go back to your own district thread ... you have already embarrassed yourself and just keep digging yourself into a deeper hole ... take your butt whoopin like a man and go home ... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't know where you are getting your information but you are full of it dude ... Last second my rear end, it was the long td run was fairly early in the scrimmage and the 2nd td he scored was nowhere near the end as well ... both came against your 1st stringers ... whoever you are listening to is feeding you a load of bs .... 

Oh so it magically got dark on film from the first series to the second. 😂 guess it was under lights dark by 7:30 in August! Go ahead keep talking I’ll post the videos which was live on Kltv channel 7 lolol. All good congratulations on winning a scrimmage 2-0 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 y’all the scrimmage world chumps. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Oh so it magically got dark on film from the first series to the second. 😂 guess it was under lights dark by 7:30 in August! Go ahead keep talking I’ll post the videos which was live on Kltv channel 7 lolol. All good congratulations on winning a scrimmage 2-0 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 y’all the scrimmage world chumps. 

You need to quit before you dig a hole deeper than you can get out of ... you have zero :pino:credibility ... and even less class ... video at 5 ... :woot:

46 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You need to quit before you dig a hole deeper than you can get out of ... you have zero :pino:credibility ... and even less class ... video at 5 ... :woot:

Like I said congratulations on being the state champs scrimmage Kong’s 

• Stinks 1