7 hours ago, Doomer said:

Obviously the order on this district's finish isn't in 100% order. I've got:

Beckville

Garrison

Tenaha

Joaquin

Harleton-Timpson

Kildare.

Now that’s the first time I’ve seen Beckville picked at the top of this list. Going to be a dogfight, I know that!

1 minute ago, StingEmALTO said:

Now that’s the first time I’ve seen Beckville picked at the top of this list. Going to be a dogfight, I know that!

My guess is Beckville falls into the "also ran" category  ...  it's going to be tough for them to get a playoff spot ... I could be wrong, but I calls 'um like I sees 'um .... 🏈

44 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

My guess is Beckville falls into the "also ran" category  ...  it's going to be tough for them to get a playoff spot ... I could be wrong, but I calls 'um like I sees 'um .... 🏈

I agree with you! I think Timpson will compete for third with Joaquin and Beckville duking it out for the remaining playoff spot. We get Timpson in a couple weeks and that will be a good test. Been awhile since we played them!! Going to interesting to say the least!!!

Just now, StingEmALTO said:

I agree with you! I think Timpson will compete for third with Joaquin and Beckville duking it out for the remaining playoff spot. We get Timpson in a couple weeks and that will be a good test. Been awhile since we played them!! Going to interesting to say the least!!!

Oh, and it wouldn’t surprise me in the least to see Garrison win the district! Just throwing that out there! Lol

7 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Oh, and it wouldn’t surprise me in the least to see Garrison win the district! Just throwing that out there! Lol

It's possible, if we stay healthy ... we had a lot of players banged up early in the season last year and it really hurt our running game all season ... I think we could be better than last year, if our first scrimmage is any indication ...

Edited by KirtFalcon

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

It's possible, if we stay healthy ... we had a lot of players banged up early in the season last year and it really hurt our running game all season ... I think we could be better than last year, if our first scrimmage is any indication ...

Banged up + playing Newton = not good! Welcome back to 2A! Lol

8 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Carlisle beat Palastine Westwood 2 to 1 in the controlled scrimmage and then beat them 27 to 6 in two live quarters. Put 20 points on them the first 7 minutes of the first quarter. Westwood only score came with 3 of the 4 secondary being 2nd stringers. Carlisle should be pretty decent this year from what I can tell. Watching them is going to be fun 

wrong thread dudette ...

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Speaking of which, who has tenaha scrimmaged and how do they look this year after graduating some really good senior leaders? 

I haven't heard a peep out of our Tenaha or Timpson faithful .... crickets ....