District 11-2A (D-I)

KirtFalcon

17 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Although much smaller than last year's team, this years jr high Tigers are pretty dang good.

Was also told tonight that Tenaha's jv is done for the year.  Injuries took a toll early and we are no longer able to field a team.  Sad.  We got some young guys that need to play. 

Hate to hear that Greezy. Maybe y'all can get some scores up and get em some playing time. It's crucial IMO.

31 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Although much smaller than last year's team, this years jr high Tigers are pretty dang good.

Was also told tonight that Tenaha's jv is done for the year.  Injuries took a toll early and we are no longer able to field a team.  Sad.  We got some young guys that need to play. 

No JV for us either

1 minute ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Match ups will be evthing in this district race.......Rams run it well. Dogs have good run defense. Tenaha and Timpson and LK  can throw good. Which ever team develops the other part of their game the best will win district.

L-K’s RB had 1988 yards in 11 games last year.  Has roughly 270 thru 2 games. L-K would rather run the ball than throw it but can throw it if you load the box to stop the RB(Hooks in the first game)..... I am not saying L-K is a great great team, just letting you know their situation. 

Just now, cotton84 said:

L-K’s RB had 1988 yards in 11 games last year.  Has roughly 270 thru 2 games. L-K would rather run the ball than throw it but can throw it if you load the box to stop the RB(Hooks in the first game)..... I am not saying L-K is a great great team, just letting you know their situation. 

I know the RB has had success running it some.....But I would dare say the competition in your current district is a little tougher than your past opponents.....Not slighting the young man...just saying.If he runs it in this district with the same success then no doubt LK will be in the mix for the title

3 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Tank of gas $90

Admission $8

Popcorn and a mr. Pib $4

Beating a team on their homecoming...PRICELESS 

I see what you did there. Did we really need to go over to the cheer forum and dig back 10 years for content? But, since we’re there, any eye candy at TKG? You spend the third quarter cruising the concession stand? 

• 2 weeks later...