District 11-3A (D-II) Region 3

Wild74

1 minute ago, 4to3 said:

I'm ready for a Tatum surge too....are we there or here week 2

Not sure yet......youll get the surge in year 2......next year we will be pretty solid...the following 2 years after that....we will be ridiculous, just nasty.

Don't really know what other teams have coming back but I do know that Waskom has a lot coming back only losing the QB in the backfield. We will have to replace at least three offensive linemen. Look forward to the season and what looks like a good game every week just about. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mavfanpanamacity said:

EF's non district 

Week 1 White oak

Week 2 Harmony

Week 3 Winona

WO and Harmony going to be tough to beat, I heard EF is going to return to a more run orientated team, they have a couple of good backs over there.

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

This is a nice line up..... Going to be interesting for sure... Excited for new opportunities against some good programs.

I like the DF non-district schedule. 2 uphill battles to prepare them then a tune up confidence builder right before district. 

On 2/1/2018 at 10:30 PM, Eagle8 said:

I like the DF non-district schedule. 2 uphill battles to prepare them then a tune up confidence builder right before district. 

This district could be a set up for any top 4 teams.. There's some really good programs with some new traditions and a few of old. I'm Stoked for some new blood and the few old rivalries of ours. Stay tuned till August..... 

On 2/1/2018 at 7:45 PM, Wild74 said:

WO and Harmony going to be tough to beat, I heard EF is going to return to a more run orientated team, they have a couple of good backs over there.

I'll believe when I see it. The spread is in the mans DNA. Don't see him getting too far from it.  Question is, will they have anyone to chunck it.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

I'll believe when I see it. The spread is in the mans DNA. Don't see him getting too far from it.  Question is, will they have anyone to chunck it.  

I was just repeating what Ford said to the news messenger, he could be pulling a roper dope