District 10-3A (D-II)

headhunter02

On 10/18/2018 at 8:31 PM, Tiger1995 said:

I think Winona, Alba, Arp and GS are very even ball teams. It's gonna be a dog fight between them.

GS won 3-2. Alba couldn't move the ball outside of a few run plays.GS lived in the backfield. Sacked the QB all night.  GS stopped 5 or 6 4th down plays. Glad to see a win from this game. No starting RB-LB and best offensive weapon out first half of the game. If grand saline didn't bobble the snap on punt Alba would never have scored.

1 minute ago, allday said:

GS won 3-2. Alba couldn't move the ball outside of a few run plays.GS lived in the backfield. Sacked the QB all night.  GS stopped 5 or 6 4th down plays. Glad to see a win from this game. No starting RB-LB and best offensive weapon out first half of the game. If grand saline didn't bobble the snap on punt Alba would never have scored.

Good Job! Arp vs GS for the final playoff spot!!!!

15 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Good Job! Arp vs GS for the final playoff spot!!!!

Winona better come to play. GS has been pretty solid stopping the run all year. Pass has been iffy. Tonight they lived in the back field. Should be a good one

15 minutes ago, Headhunter12 said:

Good adjustments by Winona at halftime. Arp can't wait until the 4th quarter to find something that works. Very poor sportsmanship on both sides of the ball. Congrats to Winona on the win

Thanks good luck the rest of the way to the tigers

• Like 1

Arp, Grand Saline and Alba in a 3 way tie. no matter what Arp has to beat Grand Saline by 4 if I'm not mistaken. Will have to ask the expert lolol....Can anyone verify this? If GS beats Winona then Arp will be sitting out the playoffs this year and head to head with Alba and GS will give GS the playoff spot. Now this is saying Troup beats Arp and Harmony beats Arp which we all pretty much expect that to happen. Arp vs Troup can go either way due to the big Rival.

9 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

Arp, Grand Saline and Alba in a 3 way tie. no matter what Arp has to beat Grand Saline by 4 if I'm not mistaken. Will have to ask the expert lolol....Can anyone verify this? If GS beats Winona then Arp will be sitting out the playoffs this year and head to head with Alba and GS will give GS the playoff spot. Now this is saying Troup beats Arp and Harmony beats Arp which we all pretty much expect that to happen. Arp vs Troup can go either way due to the big Rival.

Troup by at least 3 tds over arp

6 hours ago, Bulldognation1 said:

Starting to look like maybe Cooper vs GS in first round

Not sure if GS makes it but with Arp so young they have a good chance. But Winona should win against GS but Winona doesn't show up every week so you could be playing them. That's not good because the last two years Winona shows up for the playoffs.Not sure about Cooper yet that district is not very strong. Saying that with the new coach from Gunter I think Cooper could be pretty good. They always had tuff kids and that should be a good fit for the new coach.

• Stinks 1

48 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Not sure if GS makes it but with Arp so young they have a good chance. But Winona should win against GS but Winona doesn't show up every week so you could be playing them. That's not good because the last two years Winona shows up for the playoffs.Not sure about Cooper yet that district is not very strong. Saying that with the new coach from Gunter I think Cooper could be pretty good. They always had tuff kids and that should be a good fit for the new coach.

Haha according to you GS was gonna lose to alba as well. 

24 minutes ago, allday said:

Haha according to you GS was gonna lose to alba as well. 

I'm thinking Field conditions may have helped with that. I know this I'm sure glad yall beat em....Now Arp can make the playoffs! Otherwise it was pretty much a polish up the basketball court season....Probably gonna be that way anyways. But hey....like I said ....don't expect Arp to just roll over

• LOL! 1

Alba couldn't move the ball at all but the weather helped them? All they did was run the end around and throw the ball up for grabs to one WR. And I was told that before the game from an old friend who is an alba graduate. And that is exactly what happend. GS dripped 2 passes in the end zone and misses a field goal. And had a snap fumbled that knocked them out of field goal range. If anything GS should have won by at least 14+.

5 minutes ago, allday said:

Alba couldn't move the ball at all but the weather helped them? All they did was run the end around and throw the ball up for grabs to one WR. And I was told that before the game from an old friend who is an alba graduate. And that is exactly what happend. GS dripped 2 passes in the end zone and misses a field goal. And had a snap fumbled that knocked them out of field goal range. If anything GS should have won by at least 14+.

Weather helped yall....it was a 3-2 score....nobody was a clear better team.....

• LOL! 1