District 10-3A (D-II)

headhunter02

3 minutes ago, allday said:

And a quarterback that will throw in quadruple coverage. But he does have speed lol

He was our star WR last year, QB from last season transferred to BS so we had to do some quick changes which obviously aren't working, but your right he has speed..... put him out wide and just throw it up

9 hours ago, allday said:

#8 was huge. Looked a good 6'4 at WR. Didn't get many looks. I was surprised.  27 was explosove. But didn't see much of him until it was too late. And all he did was run out of the wild cat when yall were down big.

Yeah we have some talent just don't use it,  #8 is a baller and we threw it to him maybe 2 times the whole game.... 

2 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

Downs is only one speedster on the team and the defense has played up and down. Strengths is the tough style of offense we play forcing you to play disciplined. So honestly if we match up probably a high scoring affair with the speed you guys have.

I'm pretty sure it's set, where is a great venue in between both towns?

51 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

Sulphur Spring stadium is awesome, went and watched a couple playoff games there last year. Rains also has pretty nice one as well. Emory would be the more central location I believe.

Never been to either of those, I'm 99% sure were getting 4th, so in a couple weeks we can see how it plays out, looking forward to new competition 

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

Never been to either of those, I'm 99% sure were getting 4th, so in a couple weeks we can see how it plays out, looking forward to new competition 

It would not shock me at all to see winona show up and win this game. They have the talent. Quarterback needs to make better plays. And maybe better play calling for the athletes on the field. They could definitely pull it out.

24 minutes ago, JETT said:

nah...Arp taking that right out from underneath ya feet.....

15 minutes ago, JETT said:

I was told weve already locked in a spot, and it only makes sense 

I believe so. I am pretty sure the 4 teams are Harmony, Troup, Grand Saline, and yall. Yall have the tie breakers over Arp and Alba Golden already. The only thing that is undecided is the top 3. As Grand Saline has still yet to play Harmony and can really shake things up if they upset them 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

I'm pretty sure it's set, where is a great venue in between both towns?

Like supermaroon said, Sulphur Springs, Emory most likely. Possibly Mt. Pleasant? I would say Mt. Pleasant is probably the nicest of the 3 but then again, I haven’t seen SS since they have made renovations