District 10-3A (D-II)

headhunter02

1 minute ago, Tiger1995 said:

I believe they are. All depends on what package Arp beings out Friday night. I think it'll be a shoot out

If they play as well as they did against us yall will be shutout. That's real talk they swarm to the ball and it's quite surprising honestly had to see it with my own eyes

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

If they play as well as they did against us yall will be shutout. That's real talk they swarm to the ball and it's quite surprising honestly had to see it with my own eyes

Arp has to not turn the ball over. It's been tough all year.

3 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

I believe they are. All depends on what package Arp beings out Friday night. I think it'll be a shoot out

If your o line is as young as I've heard. That QB is in trouble.  Alba and winonas QB was running for there life as soon as they said hut

1 hour ago, allday said:

If your o line is as young as I've heard. That QB is in trouble.  Alba and winonas QB was running for there life as soon as they said hut

Yeah it's all sophomores and jrs. Lost our only sr in practice the week of the Alba game for the season. He was a our 3 year starting center.

8 hours ago, Bulldognation1 said:

Like supermaroon said, Sulphur Springs, Emory most likely. Possibly Mt. Pleasant? I would say Mt. Pleasant is probably the nicest of the 3 but then again, I haven’t seen SS since they have made renovations 

Cool, looking forward to playing a new team and meeting a few folks face to face, good luck  next couple weeks and get ready for a showdown if we meet up round 1

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Cool, looking forward to playing a new team and meeting a few folks face to face, good luck  next couple weeks and get ready for a showdown if we meet up round 1

Too bad you’ll have to be cheering for Arp that week. 

Just now, allday said:

Arp lost to alba and winona and somehow he thinks yall will be sitting at home lol 

I was told once we beat arp we were locked in, but he somehow thinks they got a shot.... I spoke to a coach yesterday for the middle school and he said their changing up the D and O this week to try something new for playoffs, I hope it makes a difference....

37 minutes ago, allday said:

Arp lost to alba and winona and somehow he thinks yall will be sitting at home lol 

When Arp wins out, plus Troup beats Winona and Harmony beats GS AFTER ARP BEAT THEM

Arp 4-3

Winona 4-3

GS 4-3

in the event of a 3 way tie it comes down to points. 

If Arp wins out and Troup beats Winona Arp will be +9 over Winona. Jett is full of it. 

Whoever Jett is talking to isn’t a coach. And is probably assuming Arp can’t win out. 

Bottom line Arp has to win out. Saying Arp lost to Alba is no different than Arp beating GS and Winona didn’t. 

4 minutes ago, allday said:

So since alba beat yall they have a shot as well huh?

I highly dislike your avatar. I’ve always thought it humorous OU has such little imagination as a university they can’t even come up with their own hand sign and just take their rival’s and turn it upside down. 

UT fans don’t do this 👎 to A&M fans.

Just now, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I highly dislike your avatar. I’ve always thought it humorous OU has such little imagination as a university they can’t even come up with their own hand sign and just take their rival’s and turn it upside down. 

As an Aggie....I think it's hilarious

13 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

UT fans don’t do this 👎 to A&M fans.

Actually the hand sign for OU is your pointer finger up. Showing #1. The horns down is the one to disgrace ut. It's the most fun. That's why we do it because  yall don't like it. I've seen plenty of people do the thumbs down during Aggies games. 

1 minute ago, allday said:

Actually the hand sign for OU is your pointer finger up. Showing #1. The horns down is the one to disgrace ut. It's the most fun. That's why we do it because  yall don't like it. I've seen plenty of people do the thumbs down during Aggies games. 

yup...