District 10-3A (D-II)

headhunter02

8 hours ago, JETT said:

.animated_1541039070098_113738015837442.gif

Damn arp S U C K S  at basketball this year to

Awe poor jet ...not smart enough to actually talk smack so he's using the pictures....still eating the crayons I see.....  FYI I think you already know Arp will win it's district in Basketball though

1 hour ago, Tiger1995 said:

Awe poor jet ...not smart enough to actually talk smack so he's using the pictures....still eating the crayons I see.....  FYI I think you already know Arp will win it's district in Basketball though

The pic says it all no need to talk smack.... arp may very well win district in bball I wont know because I dont keep up with the round ball

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:03 PM, allday said:

Haha never been before.  Couldn't be as bad as albas? Lol 

Damm JJ you wrong. We had Turf since around 2006. Good field put down new turf a couple years ago. Speed will kill.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

2 hours ago, sumospud said:

Damm JJ you wrong. We had Turf since around 2006. Good field put down new turf a couple years ago. Speed will kill.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

bahahahahaha.......you know that was funny....I wasn't kidding though...bathrooms are clean..

2 hours ago, JETT said:

The pic says it all no need to talk smack.... arp may very well win district in bball I wont know because I dont keep up with the round ball

Just like you don't know what is really going on in your own home town on the football field huh........Got em!....you set yourself up for that one prop plane

1 hour ago, Tiger1995 said:

Just like you don't know what is really going on in your own home town on the football field huh........Got em!....you set yourself up for that one prop plane

What the hell you mean I dont know what's going on in my own home town? 

I've been to every football event weve had for the past 10+ years midnight madness, games, 7 on 7 etc... I know all these kids and their parents, my son plays for the lil league football team... man your nuts. You claim every year that arp has something special this year and they fall short every year get the hell out of here with that BS... if anyone doesn't know their team its U.... let me guess arp will be the team to beat next year? I heard that S#!+ last year and everyone has spanked that azz with the exception of quitman and frankston what a joke... air up the basketballs yall are thru

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

What the hell you mean I dont know what's going on in my own home town? 

I've been to every football event weve had for the past 10+ years midnight madness, games, 7 on 7 etc... I know all these kids and their parents, my son plays for the lil league football team... man your nuts. You claim every year that arp has something special this year and they fall short every year get the hell out of here with that BS... if anyone doesn't know their team its U.... let me guess arp will be the team to beat next year? I heard that S#!+ last year and everyone has spanked that azz with the exception of quitman and frankston what a joke... air up the basketballs yall are thru

But we gonna play longer than you! You will be done before us.....By the way why don't we compare Arp's success to Winona's over the last 20 years....Hell how about the last 5 to be fare....Bottom line you wished yall had the success Arp has had....

3 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

But we gonna play longer than you! You will be done before us.....By the way why don't we compare Arp's success to Winona's over the last 20 years....Hell how about the last 5 to be fare....Bottom line you wished yall had the success Arp has had....

None of that will matter when GS and troup sends yalls azz to the hardwood the next couple weeks.... # weak comeback as usual from you

# let's compare recent history, what a joke your a clown that no kid wants at their party... loser

47 minutes ago, allday said:

Jj won't be heard from until next football season after tonight lol I'm gonna have to find him after the game lol

nah....take a lot more than a loss to Grand Saline to run jj off....You can say a lot of things about old jj but run from crow you can't.......I'll be here...excuses and all

• LOL! 1

22 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

nah....take a lot more than a loss to Grand Saline to run jj off....You can say a lot of things about old jj but run from crow you can't.......I'll be here...excuses and all

The next few weeks will be one for the books, gather em all up and lay em on us excuse after excuse

GS 42

arp 12 

Final prediction 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1