District 10-3A (D-II)

headhunter02

Gotta Replace #2, #10, #11,#24,#45,#54,#55,#66. 

So we gotta replace both our OLB/TE's our QB, our RB, 3/5ths of our online, and one CB. Offensively I think we are going to be okay at the running back position. I believe #12 next season will get more carriers next season and start to surprise some folks. Can almost take it the house in any given play. You can see this when he plays defense at MLB and is flying sideline to sideline making tackles everywhere. Offensively the biggest thing is going to be the o-line replacing them we lose a lot in size with these guys leaving. At QB I imagine they're going to have to develop one and it will be all short game and play action. No one is going to come close to the arm and accuracy that #10 had. Defensively we should be getting better as we will in year #2 of the new DC's system. 

Overall I look for offense to regress some but the defense should compensate. 

4 minutes ago, headhunter02 said:

Gotta Replace #2, #10, #11,#24,#45,#54,#55,#66. 

So we gotta replace both our OLB/TE's our QB, our RB, 3/5ths of our online, and one CB. Offensively I think we are going to be okay at the running back position. I believe #12 next season will get more carriers next season and start to surprise some folks. Can almost take it the house in any given play. You can see this when he plays defense at MLB and is flying sideline to sideline making tackles everywhere. Offensively the biggest thing is going to be the o-line replacing them we lose a lot in size with these guys leaving. At QB I imagine they're going to have to develop one and it will be all short game and play action. No one is going to come close to the arm and accuracy that #10 had. Defensively we should be getting better as we will in year #2 of the new DC's system. 

Overall I look for offense to regress some but the defense should compensate. 

Also all the players we have to replace have pretty much been starters for the past 3 years. 

54 minutes ago, headhunter02 said:

I wouldn't mine #7 at running back that's what he played when he was on JV but we probably need him as threat at WR. Either way we gotta get the ball to him more 

I hear ya, I think yall will be fine next season, in the top 4 again 

3 hours ago, Headhunter12 said:

I believe Arp is only losing 2 starters on offense and 3 on defense. They should be a lot better this next year.

1 of those starters who was both ways only played half the season due to injury so really it's more like retuning 10 on Offense and 9 on defense. Arp will probably have a sophomore QB next year though. Should be interesting to see that battle for the qb spot.

On 12/10/2018 at 7:41 AM, JETT said:

@Tiger1995 

@allday

@headhunter02

@Headhunter12

@Stoney

What are yall bringing back for next years season..

I know harmony will be stacked and returning quite a few

I know arp will most likely win state with 10 D1's on the squad LOL

Majority of the team will be back next year. We lose our QB but most GS fans would agree with the kid coming in who is a freshman right now. There won't be any drop off. I think he's better than the starter this year. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, allday said:

Majority of the team will be back next year. We lose our QB but most GS fans would agree with the kid coming in who is a freshman right now. There won't be any drop off. I think he's better than the starter this year. 

I think you guys will be in the mix next year

11 hours ago, allday said:

Good deal. To bad we have to wait so long I'm already femin, JK it will be here b4 we know it god bless yall and happy holidays 

• Thanks 1