District 10-3A (D-II)

headhunter02

1 minute ago, headhunter02 said:

how so? 

because of how the district playoffs rules are. If Arp wins out they are in. End of story. probably only a realistic slim chance of that but yup ....plus the way Winona playing now they might not beat Quitman.

1 minute ago, Tiger1995 said:

because of how the district playoffs rules are. If Arp wins out they are in. End of story. probably only a realistic slim chance of that but yup ....plus the way Winona playing now they might not beat Quitman.

even then yall both finish with 3 district wins and winona as the head to head win which means they get the 4th seed

4 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

IDK what your missing but its points brother. If Arp wins out. They are in. point blank.

Idk what your missing but points is used to determine something when there is no head to head winner. But winona has the head to head win over arp so they get in. Don't know what you are missing brother

5 minutes ago, headhunter02 said:

what rule am I missing cause that should mean winona should get in because they have the head to head win

Your also overlooking at the fact that GS would be in the 3 way tie as well with Winona and Arp all at 4-3. So in the event of a 3 way tie it comes down to the plus minus points system. If Arp wins out and Winona loses to Troup Arp would have a +9 point advantage over Winona. There you go. Do you understand now?

Arp 4-3

Winona 4-3

Grand Saline 4-3

2 minutes ago, headhunter02 said:

Idk what your missing but points is used to determine something when there is no head to head winner. But winona has the head to head win over arp so they get in. Don't know what you are missing brother

Once again....Arp 4-3 Winona 4-3 Grand Saline 4-3

Winona over Arp, Grand Saline over Winona, Arp over grand Saline. 3 way tie

2 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Your also overlooking at the fact that GS would be in the 3 way tie as well with Winona and Arp all at 4-3. So in the event of a 3 way tie it comes down to the plus minus points system. If Arp wins out and Winona loses to Troup Arp would have a +9 point advantage over Winona. There you go. Do you understand now?

Arp 4-3

Winona 4-3

Grand Saline 4-3

My bad, I was thinking Grand Saline was already at 5 district wins

Just now, headhunter02 said:

My bad, I was thinking Grand Saline was already at 5 district wins

yeah I just realized you might have forgotten about them. All good. real world talk...I give Arp a 35% shot if they play the THIS year win package vs the GET READY FOR NEXT YEAR PACKAGE

1 hour ago, Tiger1995 said:

LMAO you was told wrong....And I know it wasn't your coaches that told you that because I spoke to them and they don't know you.

OK, your right they don't know me personally but they know what I have to say about their decisions on the field... you and that other dude on here who keep saying they don't know you are complete idiots, arp loses out this year and airs up the round balls

• Like 1

Just now, JETT said:

OK, your right they don't know me personally but they know what I have to say about their decisions on the field... you and that other dude on here who keep saying they don't know you are complete idiots, arp loses out this year and airs up the round balls

Arp will win out.

2 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

awe Jett pooping....poor wittle guy.....can't scream out from the stands and stomp his feet loud enough to coach.....I feel for the poor little guy

I #### on one of your posts the other ones I thought was funny

• LOL! 1